Which province has the prettiest girls?

walking_atm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a Buriram girl recently whose father was Chinese, really quite dark but with those classic Chinese eyes, fullsome lips, big breasts, slim hips, I found her in Cowboy, so my answer has to be, Soi Cowboy is the province with the prettiest girls. :)

Cheers

Coss

With a question as vague as that you are asking to be flamed. I'd suggest you travel to some other provinces and find out for yourself. That is like asking which girl in Soi Cowboy is the prettiest. It is a matter of personal preference. You are gonna get an answer from every province.

Chok Dii and welcome to the board:

Z

samak said:

for Thais the northern provinces (Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, Phrae, Phayao etc.) have the prettiest girls as there skin is in average more white. and white is beautiful for Thais!

now for us farang's, that's another story!

Most of you took a right turn when heading up North!!! :neener:

june11 said:

The SOUTHERN?MUSLIM thai girls are best looking

Last trip I stayed one whole week with a tall and pretty (and very curvy ::) dark-skinned girl from Songkhla who said she looked quite average compared to some other girls back home ....

walking_atm said:

I have just returned from my 4th trip to Bangkok and Pattaya. I see very good looking Thai women in the streets of Bangkok and also back here in Australia, as we have many Thai students attending university here. This leads me to the question of which part of Thailand has the prettiest women?

Regards

walking_atm

with the expand from the Isan girls around the country it's not easy to say anymore. But, for Me, it's definitely NOT the Isan looking girl.

Thanks for all the interesting replies!!

I have travelled extensively outside of Bangkok and Pattaya previously, but not since the '80s. This business trip I didn't not see anyone that was particuarly "head turning" in any of the numerous bars we visited. I deduce from some of the responses, that the girls in the bars are mainly from one particular province. This would explain the stunning girls sighted on the street, major hotels and skytrain in Bangkok and also the looks of the well educated and presumably well off students doing post graduate education in Australia. These girls are lighter skinned and taller, more to my taste I guess. I am looking at a business opportunity that could mean relocation to Rayong in the future so was interested in where my "type" could be found. A good level education (university) and good english would certainly assist in making a relationship beyond that of carnal pleasure only.

Regards

walking_atm

Hi,

"dark-skinned girl from Songkhla who said she looked quite average compared to some other girls back home ...."

Girls from Songkhla and Phatthalung provinces are far from dark-skinned and can IMO compete in whiter pale with most from Chiang Mai/Rai. And as a very big majority is buddhist they don't think of themselves as related to "Yala" (all the muslim provinces in the south included in that expression).

BTW, this white skin issue was the same in our western world more than 100 years ago. As dark skin = working class - white skin was preferred. ::

elef

University of Chiang Mai would be an excellent hunting round for you. Learn to speak decent Northern Thai and you'll have to beat them off with a stick. :: Happy Hunting

Elef, thanks for the precision.

For a sanuk side-trip to southern Thailand, I heard that Hatyai was invaded by Singaporean and Malaysian mongers and not that pleasant, is Songkhla better ?

Have you some good hotel and discos/bars to recommend ?

::

Archived