Which province has the prettiest girls?

walking_atm

Guest lazyphil

<<I thought minimum age was a bit more than 6 in Thailand nowadays.

How old were the relations? 3 and 4? >>

::

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Korat has produced more cuties than any one city I have run across. More of the 7-8 scale types but in abundance! The most beautiful women I have seen in one place are various places in Pattaya and where these girls are from I don't know. I met one who was drop dead gorgeous. My friend had sex with her though so she went from 10 to 0. She laid on top of me one night while said friend was with her BEST friend over on the recliner. I am a freaky guy but I can't knowingly cross the pork sword. Damn she was fine... Bangkok has great looking girls in abundance but the 1-2 and maybe 3 of the top 10 I have seen were in Pattaya.

Oneye

Actually the prettiest are from the province of Loei. Problem with this province is you're past it before you know it.

Hope this helps.

Are you joking? The average "Isan" girl is better looking than the average bangkok-born girl? Not to me!

p.s. Why is there absolutely NO STANDARD SPELLING of "issan". I've seen at least 50 versions...everyone spells it differently, and in my post above i spelled it 2 ways.

Hey, here's an interesting tidbit of info. for ya! The larger the city, the larger the number of good looking girls! And if ALOT of girls from korat come to bangkok, then there will will be more good looking girls, compared to a smaller stream from a smaller place. Interesting, huh?

Archived