2 guys and 1 girl

sanmiguel

what are u gonna do with the video??? Lie to the girls and post it all over the net like so many others have done??? So now the girls will not agree to video any more...and spoilt the fun for all photographers.

uniformguy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
randomshots said:

I would imagine more adventurous posts from a board like this... MMF is a good combo !! Last one I tried was a couple of days ago witha senegalese bird we picked up in a parisian club... She kicked me out of the bed and all the fun was for my mate :cussing:

MMFF can be an even better combo :chili:

Life's good for the devil !

Random

MMF ??? Mean Mother Fucker ????

MMFF ????? Mean Mother Fucking Fart ?

BB

lost

Ranger said:

MMF ??? Mean Mother Fucker ????

MMFF ????? Mean Mother Fucking Fart ?

BB

lost

Cmon!

MMF=Male, Male, Female

MMFF=Male, Male, Female, Female

Ranger (Prefers MFF or better yet, MFFF)

Cmon ????

NOOOOOOO wayyyyyy :) :) :) :)

But thanks for explaining it.

BB

a MFF fan

" KK preferring FMF or, in worst case, MFM. None of that queer MMF stuff though."

hehe!!

Then you have MMMMMMMMF and indeed you'd better watch out... I've seen suspicious moves in the few gang bang in wich I happily participated.

Just make sure whenever you end up in a MMF situation that the other guys bum isn't too hairy.

Think it will make for an interesting position, one getting oral satisfaction whilst the other is doing the old in and out game.

Would definately NOT enjoy any interaction between the two M's!

A couple of ex-colleagues were quite fond of the MFM formation, probably because they were cheapskates. One Sunday we were playing football, the pair having shared a mattress with some sweet young thing the night before, when a bit of a disagreement broke out between them over a misplaced pass or something. After exchanging a few stares and threats, one guy turned and walked away and the other one shouted across the pitch "And to think, last night there was only a membrane between us!"

Archived