Bucharest

I liked Bucharest but it's pricey compared with the rest of Roumania and the girls aren't quite so friendly. I met lovely girls all over Roumania.....mostly students on trains happy to practice their English with a nice old man like me. Ran into some neat disco-type places in Brasov, Sinaia and Constanta. Didn't care much for the Black Sea resort towns (miles from town) but had a great night out in a place called Mangalia.

Varna in Bulgaria is great for bars and girls I thought. Didn't have time for Ukraine unfortunately. I mean to write a full account of my trip to Eastern Europe when I get a chance. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drogon

Flying from K5 to Teheran must be a brutal transition indeed!

Yet a friend of mine used to be an expat there during sveral years and it seems he was scoring a lot, mostly meeting in private houses though.

CWow

Waiting for your report. We´re a generous and curious bunch of mongers always in need of information on how to spend dollars on inviting pussy all over the globe ::

randomshots

Yes I know about "mongering" places in Iran but the problem is that if you get caught you will have big problems and I could not imagine what will be the girl's punishment.

(anyway, if there are some "whores" then there are customers)

::

• 9 months later...
chuckwoww said:

I liked Bucharest but it's pricey compared with the rest of Roumania and the girls aren't quite so friendly. I met lovely girls all over Roumania.....mostly students on trains happy to practice their English with a nice old man like me. Ran into some neat disco-type places in Brasov, Sinaia and Constanta. Didn't care much for the Black Sea resort towns (miles from town) but had a great night out in a place called Mangalia.

Varna in Bulgaria is great for bars and girls I thought. Didn't have time for Ukraine unfortunately. I mean to write a full account of my trip to Eastern Europe when I get a chance. :)

Hi Chuckwoww

I bring this thread to life to ask if you could report about your adventures in Romania and give me some recommandations. When you get a chance !!

I plan a two monthes trip to Romania and Moldova in August/September. I will travel by train inside Romania and my "route" will surely be : two weeks in Bucharest - Mamaia or Costnesti (beach) - Brasov or Timisoara - Cluj - Iasi - three weeks in Chisinau/Moldova.

It should be nice to hear from you about Romania.

Cheers

hi all, i've been reading this forum for a while but this is my first post. i'm originally from romania, so i can help with questions you may have...

i'd give bucharest a miss if i were you. you can score decent quality easily in any of the 'night clubs' in the central part of town, around the unirea hotel.

in other cities though you have a better chance of finding prettier girls with better attitudes though. try (the romanian) moldova (NE of the country), iasi or bacau. i have heard good things about chisinau as far as women, but watch your back. generally you will be safe in romania, but (the independent) moldova is a bit of a different story.

good luck, and message me if you have questions. by all means, go in the summer :)

zzkj said:try (the romanian) moldova (NE of the country), iasi or bacau. i have heard good things about chisinau as far as women, but watch your back. generally you will be safe in romania, but (the independent) moldova is a bit of a different story.

Zzkz.

Thanks for your answer. Iasi is on my to-do list, as it's from what I heard a nice and lively city, full of chicas.

About Moldova, I've spent almost five weeks there in February, and I've never felt unsafe. I've been liking a lot Chisinau, and I can even say that Moldova is now for me a PRIME destination. I don't get impressed easily having intensely mongered on four continents, specially in South America, but two things about Chisinau which surprised me the most are the pretty darn good non-pro club/bar scene and the S P E C T A C U L A R level of beauty of most of the girls.

I await Romania to be as good, and if it's as safe, then it will be perfect.

Cheers

in chisinau it pays to be careful where you park your car overnight and such; and there is a bit of mafia here and there. this is what i meant by 'watching one's back', in truth, you are unlikely to run into problems. just be aware.

iasi is 60 (?) kms or so from the moldova border, and people in north/eastern romania share many characteristics (accents, looks) with the moldovans across the prut river. so if you liked the filles in chisinau you should like those in iasi as well. iasi is a *very* pleasant city, it has the largest i think university in the country so you will see plenty of talent. and yes, most of them are of the non-pro variety. i was there in the winter myself and had a good time, but early summer is far better.

i suggest the trajan hotel (i think the architect was mr eiffel himself of the tower fame); the 'lady in red' nightclub that operates in the hotel is not bad, you should see some real hotties there, although it is a bit pricey, and definitely cavernous looking inside. try the nearby 'london pub' for freelancers. spend a few hours at one of the julius mall coffeeshops and watch the sales girls and shoppers, there is plenty of spectacular eye candy and possibly some that can be persuaded on the spot.

i am quite smitten with asia myself, although recently i started sampling latin america (haven't made it to brazil yet though - but i read your posts about it with a lot of interest!!!). romania, though, has given me considerable national pride lately with its up and coming generation :) if you like the tall, slim, dark, long curly haired look, this is *the* place to be in eastern europe.

"if you like the tall, slim, dark, long curly haired look, this is *the* place to be in eastern europe "

You're right. Romanian and Moldovian girls have a perfect latin and slavic blend. For beauty and sweetness, they are IMO the gold standart in east Europe. I already said that if I had to go somewhere to choose the world's finest women for my personal harem and could only go two areas, I woudn't go to South America or Asia but first to Moldova and Romania, and then to Ukraine and Russia.

After reading your very good post, I'm thinking about skipping Timisoara and maybe even Cluj (yet Cluj seems VERY good also) and staying in Iasi, which is anyway on my way from Bucharest to Chisinau, a bit longer.

For Bucharest I plan to book an apartment on http://www.eastcomfort.com/. It's cheaper than a hotel and more confortable for dealing with non-pros. Do you know a site for Iasi where I can find this kind of accommodation ?

:up:

for accomodation in iasi try http://www.fortunaimob.ro/ or google (on www.google.ro) for 'apartamente inchiriat iasi' (inchirat = for rent). most sites will have an english version so don't be daunted by the romanian language sounding links.

:D *those* girls were featured in a sports magazine (gazeta sporturilor), and, although not a sports fan, i read it on the internet religiously for a while when that was going on!! not sure if its still on... each girl was the mascot of a soccer team from the first league. some of those girls became quite famous and landed tv gigs and such; you *might* be able to arrange encounters with stunners of that class, *but* you have to know someone who knows them personally. businessmen, doctors, etc, will have phone numbers to call for discreet encounters, and those girls cannot be picked up usually without recommendation from someone who already knows them. actually i *do* have a phone number... but it's saved in my cell phone which my gf in romania is currently using and i cannot remember what i saved it as (something like ms insurance agent or mrs banker or ?). if i recall what it is, or i can think of a devious way of having her recite me the numbers i have in the cell without arousing suspicions, i will send it to you :)

otherwise, usual victims such as hotel receptionists, waitresses, salesgirls, are always ripe for picking. you may want to try the Orizont hotel, there were some beautiful girls at the reception there at some point, or the cosmetics store at the julius mall (2nd floor i seem to recall, not the one near the entrance). i ended up buying all sorts of crap from there just to introduce myself!

Archived