Bucharest

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL you 2 still can't agree on what hot & what not even in east europe ;)

Well boys I hope it works out for the WE at least Prosal seem to be all sorted with the smoking Rumanian(s) - bastard! :)

Envy you sometimes...

Oh don't even think about Munich for WE its terribly boring!!!

I'll keep Sofia & Beyruth in mind though - should I be feeling particularly bored :hubba:

LOL you 2 still can't agree on what hot & what not even in east europe "

Dunno.. met Prosal yesterday... only a couple of hours but still woke up with a hangover... How did U end up?

And urself IB, what have U been up to?

Hi IB

How are u, and when do you come back to squeeze "a few" cold Brahmas in our fav brasilian meeting place ? :drunk: (lot of girls yesterday night BTW)

The romanian girl comes back friday, for one week. I await her with impatience as I personally have a passion for tall and thin dark-haired girls .... especially when they are slutty dressed, bisexual and HOT HOT HOT.

::

MaiSabai said:

I'll remain stuck with our own 'brasil' club complete with bar top dancing ;)

Romanian girls are MUCH hotter than brasilian girls. Take it from me.

Anyway next time in Paris just PM one of us, it will be a pleasure to share some stories and to get down a few Black Russsians, Caipirinhas and beers with u !! :drunk:

:up:

Anyway next time in Paris just PM one of us, it will be a pleasure to share some stories and to get down a few Black Russsians, Caipirinhas and beers with u !! "

Yes... how did U end up last night BTW! That's a very late posting! I crashed upon reaching home and mate is still comatose next door... tres long apero... Romanian pussies were all over the conversation... just to stay on topic ;)

Plans are changed and I'll finally be in Bucharest from 11th July for three weeks in town, then will travel to the Black Sea coast, Iasi and Chisinau.

I bought the ticket on the new romanian low-cost company Blue Air which has awesome promotions including Paris/Bucharest/Paris at 220 ? !! :)

If anyone is in Romania during this period (Kojis, zzkj ?) let's meet for a grand tour of the Bucharest highlights (strip bars, mid-level discos, ultra glam elite clubs, ect).

:beer:

Archived