Bucharest

PS: i looked at the first site i sent you and they don't have any rentals available apparently, though still worth contacting them... this though seems pretty good

http://www.primaimobil.ro/index.php?pag=reghotelDetalii&l=ro&id=5

its not a bad part of town, 5 minutes from the center (although not the most scenic area). you can contact them at office@primaimobil.ro.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zzkj

Thanks again for your precious help. It seems that there is an incredible wealth of beauty in Iasi (anyway all East Europe is LOADED with gorgeous, charming and wonderful women) and if I find a decent apartment rental I will definitively stay two weeks.

If you have some girls contacts in Iasi or Bucharest don't hesitate :). I don't limit myself to a target group like the "model type elite girls", even if I admit that I've had pretty good success - for free - with this group in Moldova.

Cheers

zzkj said:

its not a bad part of town, 5 minutes from the center (although not the most scenic area). you can contact them at office@primaimobil.ro.

I am definitely better off in an apartment, because my interest is essentially in dating/fucking regular girls, and regular "freebie" type girls often don't want to go to hotels. Also, as I did in Chisinau, you can create in an apartment your own love nest and atmosphere (CD player for latin music, fridge stocked with alcohol, ect). In Moldova most girls were only interested in guys who pretend visit Chisinau regularly, and having an apartment goes a long way to convincing them that you are a Chisinau regular and worth fucking.

I will apply this stategy in Romania. Thanks for the link.

:up:

MaiSabai said:

Wow romania / moldavia is now your worlds top 2???

Bucharest is the greyest, most grim city in Europe, and Chisinau is a depressing shithole. But yes, the women there are really world-class knockouts and the sweetest, hottest and most sexy girls I've met on all my journeys.

Also it's true that I've never been to what is considered by many well-travelled and enlightened mongers as the Eldorado, the Mecqua of the Golden Pussy : the immense Russia.

::

don't waste your time russia ain't worth much these days at least if you only include moscow & st.peter.

well I didn't have much fun in my 2 only night in bucharest back in 2000, but then again I didn't really have a clue where to look apart from that hest****? disco in the woods?

enjoy indonesia ;)

To prepare a trip by contacting regular girls on ICQ or local internet dating sites is always a very good strategy, and it's specially true for East Europe countries.

The past two monthes I've spammed one of the main romanian dating site ( www.sentimente.ro ) with a lot of success. This site is LOADED with young, innocent and stunning regular girls. Many showed some initial resistance, but warmed up quickly. The only secret is to package your desires in an acceptable and romantic way. I've had more than 60 answers with tel number, yahoo messenger ID and/or email adress, but will concentrate only on the hottest as I don't want to overschedule.

This morning I've had the nice surprise to find an email from one of my contacts, Alina, a 25 yo brunette from Bucharest currently in Paris for business (designer) till next Sunday. Her profile shows that she's bisexual. Cool. I don't know why so many girls on those romanian dating sites indicate 'bisexual' on their profile. Is there really *that* much more girls than guys in Romania ?

I love this country !!

:: :angel: :: :grinyes:

MaiSabai said:

don't waste your time russia ain't worth much these days at least if you only include moscow & st.peter.

There's dozens thousands of russian - and also ukrainian, romanian, moldovian, ect - girls on the dating site www.luckylovers.net, and I'm really astonished at the variety of looks (and the apparent endless availability of gorgeous women) to be found in Russia. You are right, the ones from Moscow and St Petersburg seem to have a lot more attitudes than girls from big cities of 'rural' Russia (Kazan, Ufa, Volgograd, Omsk, ect).

This is a very good site anyway, as pictures are big, you can send messages and chat on-line for free, ect. I've had quite a good luck there with hot russian top beauties of 20/25 yo, but also with very attractive single mothers in their early 30s, and flirted some of them into submission (we even exchange naughty sms). Hope that those contacts - garanteed fucks - will not remains virtual and that I'll have the opportunity to visit this pussy paradise.

Till then Romania/Moldova will remain number 1 on my world list.

:up:

Hhhmmmmm... Had almost settled for a trip to Varsaw next week but just noticed Benedict Zii Pope will be there during the same period . Seems he's moving the crowds and driving young ladies to tears ... yet not exactly like Madonna. No booze and nightclubs likely dead for the whole WE. Girls likely not working.

Forget Varsaw.

Forget Beyrouth for different reasons.

Might be time to head back to Bucharest... any recent input? and advice about private appartments? I understand it's easier to bring girls to those than to hotels in Bucharest but got an issue with one gone bersek in a private appartment there last time and felt only midly safe- during and after the event. Where to head to get security staff and perhaps a concierge with appartment freedom? Are there ,like, upscale serviced appartments in Bucharest?

Forget Bucharest for a short P4P weekend. The real beauty of Romania (and of Moldova) is in its non-pros, and a few days are definitely not enought to explore the regular scene.

One of my friends raves about Sofia - Bulgaria. The P4P scene is cheap and MUCH more develloped than in Bucharest (lot of strip clubs, MPs, ect), many bulgarian girls are VERY attractive, with also slavic and mediteranean backgrounds, and the city is one of the most beautiful in Europe.

There's lot of good reports in the ISG. You should give a look.

By the way I met the romanian girl from www.sentimente.ro. A 25 yo jet black brunette, 7/7.5, suntanned and dressed to kill (short DG skirt, bareback stomach, minuscule and half transparent DG top, sneakers, ect, a very normal way to dress in Romania she said, but here all those frustated suckers looked at her like she came from another planet), working for a designers company. She had this typically romanian friendly and easy going attitude, and confirmed with no shame her bisexuality. After one hour of jokes and conversation (and four Long Island Ice Teas) we were already holding hands and kissing. I took her to the brasilian place till 2am, then on the way back she asked to stop in a store in front of her hotel (Ibis place Clichy) where she bought a bottle of champagne and a few beers, and we headed straight to her room for fun and bareback debauchery till dawn. A nice girl indeed. She said that was just an entree and promessed me some VERY good moments with her and her girlfriends when I will be in Bucharest.

This adventure cemented my conviction that Romania was loaded with fun-loving SMOKING HOT women. I could easily live in Bucharest I think.

:: :grinyes: ::

Archived