Bucharest

If I had to go somewhere in the Baltics countries it would be in Lithuania, not in Estonia or Latvia. I heard that girls in Riga and Taillin were very very jaded.

Anyway northern european blondes don't have the kind of beauty which attracts me, at the difference with Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Ukraine, South Russia, ect, where the girls have slavic/mediteranean blends (or Tatar backgrounds, like for my current russian GF) and are for me simply the most beautiful in the world.

By the way I plan to go in south Russia this winter and spend a few weeks in Samara with side-trips to Kazan and maybe Saratov or Volgograd. It's Tatar country, where the girls have the deserved reputation to be the prettiest of Russia.

I'm really excited about this trip.

:cool:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I am finally going back to Bucarest for two weeks early November, then my vacations and budget are totally shot for 2006 :mad:.

In 2007 I plan to go in provincial Russia and maybe Moscow, but also Bulgaria, provincial Romania, and I hope one or two short trips to Chisinau.

:up:

Guest lazyphil

Bloody hell if you and prosal use those roads to get to point A to point B on a Russian whoremonger oddessey you'll be buggering each other out of frustration by the time you reach point B!!!!

Lol

Did you know that the new road which now connect Moscow to Vladivostov (10 000 km) is the longest in the world ?

Lingering, exploring and roaming provincial Russia along that road must be a FABULOUS trip ... I would kill for the chance to do it.

Anyway the Moscow's subway pics are amazing too.

:up:

Archived