Nutsack Massage

Ranger

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jazz said:

Ranger, can you find out if she can make me *longer*????

I'm sure she can, but not sure how long you will stay that way :). BTW, she is looking for an old, old man to take care of if you're interested ::.

Ranger

Big_Kahuna said:

Can someone pease check out the Teen Massage place and report back? The place recently caught my eye, now I'm more curious.

I've been there 3 times. I recognised some of the girls from the website but several of the better looking ones weren't there.

First two times I got an average massage and an above-average "special". Third time was a very good massage and an average "special". Unfortunately I got into an argument with the girl, and then the manager, over the tip (which had been fine the first two times). That ended up with me walking out with the manager following and abusing me in Thai. Which is why I asked the question about what a reasonable tip was.

Murphy said:

What would be a reasonable tip to give the girl at one of these places for "special" services?

Depends on the place and what kind of "special" services you are talking about. I think most girls will want/expect 500B for a HJ, but at lower end places you can maybe get away with 300B? BJ and FS 1000-1500B? I rarely get more than just a massage though, and it does depend on the quality of the establishment and the quality of the girl I would imagine.

Ranger

The hairdresser/massagwe shop in Soi 11, on the corner where you turn off to go to SabaiSabai, has a nice 45 year old, who gives a great massage, including a spontaneous nut and the rest job, very expertly. I had gone for a massage rather then a HJ, and hadn't expected it from her. But it was great.

Afterwards she continued with massaging my legs, my toe accidentally ended up in her crotch, gently rubbing it . She pretended to ignore it for a while, then squirmed and saidd I made her too horny. I said 'you are joking of course'. She took my hand and showed she wasn't joking, she awas absolutely soaked.

I said "why did you not tell me, I could have used my energy for soemthing betetr then a HJ."

"I didn't know you would," she said. But next time...

Yes, I think I may go back to this average looking 45 year old, because she is very hot. She clained she hadn't had sex for two months, and really wanted some.

"In praise of older women"

limbo said:

Murphy,

Sounds to me if it was acceptable twice, it should be OK, so why the rpoblems the thrid time around?

Different girl. I tried the "it was ok the first two times" logic but it didn't seem to have much effect.

For the record I paid 500 the first time - wasn't sure what was reasonable and wanted to start low and move up if necessary. The girl didn't even look at what I handed her and seemed happy. Second time I paid the same and the girl also seemed happy.

Third time I handed over 500 and got the demand for 1500. I moved to 1000 pretty quickly but they were insistent on 1500.

Archived