Nutsack Massage

Ranger

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murphy,

Then 500B was too cheap and the first 2 girls were just too polite to point it out. You might be able to get away with 500B in a small, out of the way place, but a place that specializes in servicing Farangs, I would think 1000B would be the standard tip for FS, although certain "famous" places ask for 1500B.

Ranger

Ranger said:

Murphy,

Then 500B was too cheap and the first 2 girls were just too polite to point it out.

Yeah, fair enough, thanks Ranger. I'll make sure to tip at least 1k next time.

By the way it was the same girl the first two times. Guess she was either really polite or didn't mind 500 ;)

Thanks for the referral, Ranger. She was indeed very expert. I told her at the start that I wasn't there for sex but for a good ball massage as recomended by one of nmy friends.

Got a good masssage, then a good ball massage, and she ended up (uninvited) by a slow and tantalising HJ.

I had hoped to save my shot for a planned later encounter with an old friend, but couldn't find the willpower to stop her.

Well worth it.

The otehr one will keep.

ikkrang,

You were 1 of 3 so far of my referrals. She was very pleased with the new business and the other girls were jealous and asking her how she was she was getting so many guys requesting her. "Because I good massage". Will be going over to see her this afternoon myself. She better not be busy with one of you guys ::. I told her "I no massage butterfly", although she did recommend a gal there if I wanted more than just a massage :o. Returning the favor, I guess ::.

Ranger

Archived