Photo contest Q & A

khunsanuk

it would have been nice for him to come up clean, we can all err, I suppose he can pretext getting really busy setting up in PP. One thing, this pix cannot be in the year-end contest, unless he swears it's his, right here on this board. That it's from Vietnam has been touched upon before. Hopefully, we will have enough entries every month now, to accept only thai-related ones.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ND,

Point is, entries like that should not be allowed, pix should under no circumstance be lifted from a website and should be taken by person who enters the contest.

Off topic, but at this very moment a poster named cavanami is flooding the photo gallery with all kinds of pix that aren't his, and it fails to meet the idea of the gallery imho.

Something similar shouldn't happen with the contests.

Hi,

"Off topic, but at this very moment a poster named cavanami is flooding the photo gallery with all kinds of pix that aren't his, and it fails to meet the idea of the gallery imho. "

Yes, I too noticed this and have been debating whether or not to approve them or not (there are still a couple awaiting approval).

While I do not mind a few of these pics here and there, it seems to get out of hand and was not why the general non-Thailand category was added.

SanuK!

Archived