BKK June 9th-11th

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'll be arriving to Thailand (BKK) - for the first time - on Thu, June 9. My intentions/goal for this 6-day trip are essentially to have as many good experiences with girls as possible, starting with 3 days in Bangkok. I've looked at several websites for choosing bars/clubs/..., but clearly nothing can replace a real conversation with a guy who knows lots about BKK's 'adult entertainment'.

So I'd love to offer a drink in BKK to any 'well-informed' guy who could give me advice on which places to go.

I plan to come to go to the scheduled 'meeting' at Gullivers on Friday night but it would be great to get some hot info the soonest after I arrive (Thurday noon).

Please reply to me preferably via private messages.

PM sent. Some general info for anyone coming to Bkk for the 1st time with an afternoon arrival:

A good area to go after an early afternoon arrival would be the beer bars on Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Nana BTS stop).

The Morning Night Bar, Big Dogs, and Golden Beer Bar are each within rock-throwing distance of each other, and each employee many friendly lasses who love to meet foreign men visiting their country, especially on their first trips.

Each bar offers drinking, gazing, and conversation activities, and Morning Night also has 3 pool tables, which is a good opportunity to have some fun and meet other people.

These lasses are available to accompany you to your hotel for a barfine of 500 baht, and will love you 'short time' (2-3 hours) or 'long time' (all night) for an additional 'tip' of 1000 / 1500 baht (ST) or 1500 / 2000 baht (LT).

2 primary night entertainment areas (starting from about eight pm) are the Nana Entertainment Plaza on Sukhumvit Soi 4, and Soi Cowboy on between Sukhumvit Soi 23 and Asoke Road.

Thanks a lot Doug for your quick and nice reply!

Took note of your recommendations for spending my first day in BKK.

I would love to start out by having (at last) that mighty thai massage (including sex acts).

Just after that I'd love to find a real pretty & sexy girl (preferably 18 rather than older), for hot sex and also for her to be my guide in visiting bkk on my 1st day

(I guess I'm ready to spend more for her than with later girls as shel'll be the very 1st thai lady I'll have sex with!).

Would you have any more specific recommendation (including the right places to go and the usual rate for having a girl during 24 hours) for that particular scenario?

Michael123 said:

(I guess I'm ready to spend more for her than with later girls as shel'll be the very 1st thai lady I'll have sex with!).

That's kinda funny, if you've listened to enough stories.

Usually, it's a guy's LAST Thai lady that costs him the most! :)

BTW, the above recommendations are solid re Big Dog's, etc. Good places for a newbie to get his dick... err, I mean, his feet wet.

Michael123 said:Would you have any more specific recommendation (including the right places to go and the usual rate for having a girl during 24 hours) for that particular scenario?

Chat up some of the ladies at the above-mentioned bars, and if one seems to be a good social companion, simply tell her what you want and the a reasonable fee (offer 1500 baht, and indicate you'll add a tip for good service. Although many girls are just interested in turning around quick short times, there are still a number who appreciate showing a visitor some sites, and experiencing something akin to a 'real date'.

Archived