Tulip Massage report.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went back again yesterday, Ms Toejam was busy, but I was offered someone who looked equally cute and the receptionist assured me she also 'did everything'.

Obviously some do, some don't.

Entirely enjoyable expereince, although no offers of toe-jobs.

But she offered very gracefully to change the access way we were using, halfway through an energetic F..K, a way which proved as tight as the other one, unlike some of my Eden expereinces where that port is often quite wide.

and in spite of my own doubts, she managed to get me up again after ten minutes, for a second round. What a gal!

Time to leave BKK for a while, I'm lterally running out of juice and power. I usually am here for only 3-4 days, eevry month, but inadvertandly had to stay two weeks this time. My usual pattern of running around bars and MPs like an energiser bunny for a short time doesn't hold up that long. Maybe I'll saty home tonight.

Glad to see that Tulip has added to our venue choices. When I was in BKK a couple of weeks ago, I never managed to make it to Tulip, but did nip into Barons. Quite disappointing - the girl (recommended as good by the till-lady) was sweet enough, but inexperienced and lacked initiative.

Think I'll have to take my trade elsewhere in the future :(

You may have been given a new girl who had few customers, a mercy referal from till lady. I return to Baron's frequently and always go for the dsame, Turtle lady, who never ever has dissapointed me. PM me if you want.

Quit a few of the better skileld ones have shifted to Tulip, both girls described above were ex-Baron's

Just tried their site again, to look at pic of Ms2Toef..k, and get their phone number to book her for next time. But site seems down. Maybe geocities didn't like them.

Anyone here maybe ould give me their phone number please?

(i didn't keep their card as it is somewhat compromising to me.)

thanks

Archived