Tulip Massage report.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Great report and sounds like a fun time was had by all. I do have a question. With all this oil being massaged on bodies and private parts, followed by a condom and sex, isn't there a danger of the condom breaking due to the oil? I would like to try this place, or other oily massage places, but sure do not want to risk condom breakage with a P4P girl. Does anyone have experiences or solutions to this problem to share?

• 2 weeks later...

Just come back from there, probably had one of the most exciting bouts of sex ever.

I'll try and write about it soon. I thought I'd seen it all, but you're never too old to experience something new.

I had an ex Baron's girl, thin, but scorching hot.

I think I need to consolidate before I can actually write about it.

Go!

Anyway....

I got there around 3.00 pm. I entered, and walked o the desk. The woman looked at me, assessed me, and said "Oil massage?"

I nodded, said "1 1/2 hrs. I've never been here before, but i understandfrom what I read on the net that your massage shop gives very good service'

She turned and called out to someone. i didn't get invited to look at a list of pix, or look at a selection of girls, so i hoped she'd get me one of these who on the website are described as "Can do everything". I was kind of shy to ask there and then upfront. 'A' (not her name) was very slim, lovely smile. She walked ahead of me up the two flights of stairs, showing leg under minidress. showed me into a room, pity, no mirrors, single bed and shower OK.

Left me for a minute to get her box of tools and order a Singha for me.

When she came back, i had stripped to my knickers. She started to take off her clothes, I stopped her and did it for her, slowly.

Slim, small breasted, nice small bush of almost straight pubic hair.

Then, since I was standing, she knelt down, and peeled my knickers off my already grown member.

She gave me a big grin, then put her mouth over me, and started sucking enthusiastically.

Lovely sight, her head bobbing up and down, her ass sticking out slightly.

At this rate, it wouldn't last.

I stopped her, and said "Shower? Pai douai" (Go together)

Sure. She started washing me, turned me around, started washing my back and bottom, knelt down and licked my anus. She wrapped her hands around my c..k while she did this, and started stroking it, then crawled between my legs to the front and started taking me into her mouth again, sucking first slowly and tantalising, then more vigourously.

I pulled her up, and she kissed me wet and sloppily, with lots of tongue action. Then I knelt down, washed her p...y, rinsed it with the shower, and started sucking it.

I didn't want to come in the shower, so i got out and dried myself while she finished her washing. When she got out, I was going to wrap her in the towel, but she brushed it aside and jumped me, wrapping her arms and legs around me and laughed loudly, making me all wet again.

Eventually, we ended up on the bed. she wanted to suck me, but i needed to slow down, so I rolled her on her back and dove between her legs. Slim legs folded all the way back, exposing a lovely small p...y, and tight a...hole. After a few minutes of my favourite sport, i tickled her a..hole, and inserted a little bit of finger. She made appreciative noises, so I inserted a finger in each hole, while continuing to lick her. After a few more minutes of this she either came or made a good act of it.

She wanted to suck me, so I turned her 69 above me. She was a very expert fellationist, and the sight of her nether parts made it all the more exciting. i inserted my fingers back into her two orifices, and she indicated she enjoyed that.

Then she took over. She put me on my back, spread my legs wide, and sat in between them. She covered her chest in lube, her nipples hard now, took both my feet, and made me rub her breasts with the soles, while with her hands masssaging my c..k and hole.

I was rockhard, and started thinking about a condom. But she continued to take charge, grabbed my right foot, and started sucking my big toe!

I have always been partial to that, had it done to me about 25 yrs ago by the GF of a friend of mine, when we were fooling around. It can be very suggestive.

With one hand, she kept stroking me. Then she grabbed some more lube, applied it to her c..t, and inserted my big toe into her!. I slipped in, and wriggled it a bit, she squirmed and moaned, continuing to stroke my c..k.

Then she sucked my other big toe, deftly removed the right big to from her c..t, and inserted it into her third hole, then followed up by putting my left big toe in her c..t.

A double big toe f..k!

Another first for me. i never thought they'd go in at the same time. I could feel the other toe through the membrane.

All the while she'd gone back to her manipulation of my crotch, while I stroked her nipples. I wriggled boith toes, and slightly pulled them in and out. I was worried about my toenails hurting her though, and about coming in her hands, so eventually we disengaged. She put the condom on me, and sank down on me, taking me all the way into her c..t.

Some hard f....g, with her on top, then she turned around and took me in again, this time with her ass towrds me, and started bopping up and down rapidly. The sight of her little tight third hole was too much, and I slowed her down so i could put my finger back in. a minute later, she pulled me out of her, and inserted me into her ass, slowly sinking down on me.

After a while, we turned around, her face down on the bed, and she pulled me back into her ass. Then she closed her legs, and squeezed her sphinxter. That eventually proved too much for me and I came with a roar.

I slipped out of her, and she turned around, with a huge grin on her face.

"Good?"

Absolutely, cannot find the words to describe how good.

A swig of beer, a smoke, and some smalltalk. She'd cleaned me up a bit with some tissues. I suggested maybe having another shower, because we were covered in sweat, lube and body liquids, but she shrugged and said "I clean you' Then she slowly started to lick me, and soon was concentrating the licking action mainly on my slowly reviving member.

Anyway, I'll save you the detail, we had another round, in which I was inserted into each of her three holes, in a variety of positions. It as too soon for this old man, after a long time I realised i wouldn't come inside her again due to the condom, so she took it off and finished me with her hands and lots of lube.

I don't think I've ever had such an intense workout, she almost did the work of two eden girls all by herself.

i suppose a 'toejob' rhymes with 'blowjob'.....

ikkrang said:

Anyway....

Then she grabbed some more lube, applied it to her c..t, and inserted my big toe into her!. I slipped in, and wriggled it a bit, she squirmed and moaned, continuing to stroke my c..k.

When I came back three days later, I asked for "A". "She no work today, have poblum", the mamasan explained. "What problem", I inquired, attempting to cover my concern with a cheerful tone of voice. "Have pussy poblum," the mamasan explained. "You know", the mamasan said and she began mimmicking the scratching of an itch. "Oh, no", I said, now not able to conceal my worry. "Ah, you no have poblum Khun Ikkrang. "A" have atheetes foot of pussy."

Would you mind giving me a reference to this site, maybe by pm?

2toegirl:

she's 22, full of energy. i went for a repeat visit today, similar scenario, still very hot and convincing.

She actually manages to convince her customer that she gets really turned on and enjoys it.

Side issuue:

After along stretch of cunnungligus, supported by digital multi orifice stimulation, she came ( think).

After that, she mainly guided my member to her alternative orifice, Later saifd" if I come, pussy too sensitive for fuck after, bum better.

Words i will remember

Another word of wisdom about big toes.

Mind were unclipped for a while, and I worried about her risks of scratch.

Her comment " left toes are more likely to be flawed and cayse pain then right toes"

statisticiaNs amongst usw, any ideas?

Archived