This my story

Hi, friend me say about this board say many guy talk her about the lady work bar. I say I come here tell about my story. My name Noi, I work bar patpong. I work many long time. know abou the many thing happen. O.k. I tell you my story.

I work the bar, meet many cutomer come a different country. Some nice, some more bad than snake. Now 5 year ago, husband sister me have a frien come stay BKK. Him bring stuff. He come a party for crismat, we have a party. Him o.k. have good heart, bring chocolate. We dance, him o.k. dance, but him very big...how you say him have a toot more yai than a kwai...? you can land airplane on him fat bum... anyway, him o.k. he go a crazy about me, send me the flower, call to me, him nice but I not intrestd. Anyway, him still friend me.

Now I read many think a bar girl lazy and only want a fun and money fast. This no true for sure. We have to go school learn work bar. mut 2 lern abut the condom, how serve a drink, how look happy when smelly old guy grab the bum when I hab mens. Mnay tghing a lady hab 2 kno 2 work the bar.

One thig we need kno is how say helo many language...if man have a bad teth, we know him Angrit man him not pay a bill we kno him Korea man or scots man easy more tell the difference you believe me here.. if him fat obnoxious and want a weird sex, him germany man. Him think he good make love but not good for real, him man france. Him think make love good not want pay, him Italy man. Him think make good love you pay him, him crazy man or man Holland. Him fat bald dink to mut have a bad breth, him from San Francisco California. We mut to kno many man how we say helo him.

Not the easy job work bar, hab many crazy guy not get the lady at home, so come BKK get the lady. Why man like do the lady bum? me no understand...just say you want boy, I call brother friend me, him katoey, maybe you like. Oter thing I not unnerstnd why man want a 2 lady? why show small dick 2 lady? get embarass 2 times? Had more cutomer, him Japan man...I think maybe him lady, because him have hum more noi than hoi...Noi think he hab sit to make pee pee...him a crazy guy, but hab big wallet finit 2 second, him jai dee.

after close da bar, mut to make clean hab clean up and clear the check bin ca...some guy angry me becut bin not right...him mut to pay extra...but I say "...look no nuts, you dink you pay, you no pay, I call polit, make you pay or make you solly..." some times mut to make boxing wit cutomer no pay. We lern the boxing at bar girl school, same we lern mat...you know 1+1=2, 2+2=4, 4+4=12 not sure how you say pasa angrit. Everynight some cheap charlie numb nut try cheat me, my bar...I not like a kee-neow...

O.k. this my stowy, I tell more later, glad I meet the man this board. you see man San Francisco, tell him cow die plese to send a new cow, I think him believe, he more generous than Parrot on Ko Chang... (no ask me what mean old Thai saying, me not unnerstnd also). You kno you seem lik the nice guy here, I tink me love you to mut, can you send mony me, I not work the bar only go you...o.k. see you soon at my bar thnk you listen my story.-Noi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is creative, a nice written humorous piece, and I really appreciate the refreshing reading, and that it shows a considerable amount of forethought and work to produce.

I'm with David66UK in hoping that we see more of this kind of creativity, but maybe it would be better in the Stories section so nobody gets confused between creative writing and less creative writings.

jack_schist said:

I tink you no speak true... you flom Nakon Phanom jing jing. I hab picture you in computer sure.

wht u no reed goot? Me say I from Si Saket, Noi not com frm the Nakon Phanom. U reed story me you kno ok? you not unerstnd story me you more stupid thn buffalo! ok now I say true.

you say had photo me? I not sur U. Noi no let cutomer make a tai rupe me...mybe u hab oter girl...y u butterfly me? Noi not like the butterfly man. Now I angry U! u wnt me no angry U? ok U call to me U com Thailand U not forget gift for Noi or Noi relly get med! Kow Jai Mai?-Noi

whosyourdaddy said:

LOL

Let me explain it to you this way....

MAN SAN FRAN luv si sa ket 2 mush. But he have hair long now, he go work bar 4 you. You stay home and cry in money bags, ok na.

Me kno man San Friso, hym o.k. but him no hab hair. Noi know U also me thnk...hab a cutomer canda man him say "who u daddy ..." Me say fater me my daddy, why u ask? him no unerstnd me. Him want take me go Pattaya...I say no take a coconut go try sell at coconut farm? Him not get news. I say hab many lady work Pattaya him say o.k. Mybe him get hit hed with to mut puck ply the hkey. tnks u send me new cow! U jai dee mak I wait U my bar.

Archived