Angeles City Trip Report

rob1074

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

The girls in AC are far more, the GFE is way ahead of Thailand.Also the girl/girl stuff is far better and easier to get than Thailand, and a lot cheaper. Thing with AC there ain't much to there exept drink and shag, not that there's much wrong with that, but after a week or two it pales a bit. Its a shame that the Phils is such shithole, you have to watch your back, especially when outside the tourist spots. Manila is a ghastly place, I won't go back there. Some good people in AC tho, and the girls....the girls...... ;)

Great trip report, thanks for putting in the effort. I've been seriously considering going as Thailand has become like a well worn shoe. You know you need a new pair but you just can't bring yourself to say goodbye.

Definately not as much written about the Phillipines as Thailand though and I've read a lot about the crime aspects so have been put off but really want to extend myself to the phillipines and places like cambodia.

Did u feel any danger at all? BTW I'm sure if a girl in a bar is that cute she's being sponsored many times over already but I certainly can relate to the desire of wanting to 'help' these girls especially the ones living in slums. My current girl in LOS grew up in one and even though the temptation to send money is there I also know how stupid it is to do it so I stop myself.

Excellent report though

Not that I'm actually trying to encourage people to come here, but Manila is no more of a shithole than Jakarta, or parts of Thailand for that matter. That said, Angeles can make Pattaya look like a nice place.

As far as danger is concerned, I've never felt threatened anywhere in Manila, and that includes walking, er, staggering around in some dubious areas late at night. As always, your mileage may vary, and if you're the sort of person trouble tends to find you won't be able to hide from it here. Nonetheless, I wouldn't advise going to any of the real low-end pinoy spots without a pinoy friend in attendance to make sure things stay comfy.

I would say go Angeles and give it a go, its a fun place with a completely different atmosphere to Pattaya or BKK. I had some good fun there. I would avoid Manila unless you are with someone who knows the place, its big and lot easier to get disorientated and poss into trouble. Check out the AC2 website,http://www.angeles2.com has plenty of good info and will give you a good feel for the place. I was on it for 6 months prior to my first trip and found it really useful, and made contact with some of the local guys who I was able to meet up with and get "the tour"!.

PS..avoid freelancers..only take girls from bars, thats the most important rule there until you have been there a few times...and even then......

Once the new subic-angeles-tarlac highway is completed, Angeles will become an even more attractive destination as you will only be an hour's drive from Subic and the beach ! I think it's meant to be finished in 2007. However, knowing the PI it'll probably take longer.

Archived