My First Trip To Bangkok - A Primer For Newbies

YiannisDaGrk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

great report Mr.Y.

seems you and i were at Gullivers on June 3rd.

i also went with the group to Dali's,Midnite and Shebas but when everyone else left i stayed in Shebas as i had a hottie sitting with me with her hands in unmentionable places.

so many people there that Night and i never got everone's name so i missed chatting to you,but i might have done at one stage......old age causes memory lapse.

i think MaiLuk invited you to meet the pair of us in Rainbow 1 on the Saturday Night and a shame you could not get to have a Night out with us.

glad you had a good time and enjoy the next trip and keep sending in the stories.......... :beer:

sayjann said:

so many people there that Night and i never got everone's name so i missed chatting to you,but i might have done at one stage.....

i think MaiLuk invited you to meet the pair of us in Rainbow 1 on the Saturday Night and a shame you could not get to have a Night out with us.

glad you had a good time and enjoy the next trip and keep sending in the stories.......... :beer:

Sayjann, I think we did talk briefly. I believe we were sitting next to each other for a while. I'm a big guy, shaved head... At least, I think that was you...

Too bad we didn't meet up... I didn't get the PM from MaiLuk until I got back to the US. I definitely would have liked to hang out with ya'll some more. I think I saw you on that Saturday night at AngelWitch sitting at the runway watching the show. I think we were both being entertained so didn't want to interrupt.

Glad you enjoyed the report... I am heading back on 28 November until 3 January... so if you're in town, we'll meet up...

-Y

oh yes,i do remember briefly chatting with you.

Angelwitch on the Saturday had me scratching my head for a while but i do finally remember being there briefly watching the show.

i remember the Girl doing the splits all the time during her routine,looked very painful to me.

• 1 month later...

Archived