gullivers meeting the 15th July?

drogon

Flashermac said:

Be sure to wear the official Nanaplaza outfit so people will know you: green shirt, orange necktie, pink trousers and red gum boots.

::

At great personal expense and due to my desperate need to "belong" I am currently trying to source the appropriate attire so that I will "fit in" on my upcoming visit......I am just soooooo excited at the thought of meeting all the nice people who will be so immaculately dressed in the official costume of the NP fellowship.

I am so glad that Stickman is not the head Poobah, as the thought of slipping into a sheep suit make me (an Australian)rather queasy... too bloody close to Nu Zeelnd...

Could someone please enlighten me as to the exact shade of green I need to select for my shirt. My Scottish friend Ronald Mc, is all for Lime green, but I'm a tad worried about the clash with my hot pink trousers...can't be too careful you know.

I sent a mail to the Queer eye crew, because from your description of the uniform it could not have been anyone else but them that handled the original design brief...or at least the briefs of the member that came up with the concept... but alas...no reply...they must be busy with your summer update...

Please...somebody help me with the details...I really would hate to look out of place...especially for my first meeting....my old granny always used to say.....you can't make a first impression....twice !!!!

Chock dee dumsoda

:medusa::chili::elephant::stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo

Archived