Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

Kind of sad, after seeing how you put considerable effort into nice FORMATTING with bold type, spacing, etc.....but then Another completely empty report, almost exactly like one you did about a year ago. Actually, i'm being a bit critical more of those who would say "hey great report", thereby encouraging you to continue this stuff. Take your typical comment, for example, and most of them are exactly of this general category: "now this place had the best stunners and most great looking girls of all the places I had been to. Many, many nice girls here - even late at night.". Do you really think that what you think are "many good looking girls" would be the same for most people and this is "useful info.?". Almost every single one of your comments is "this bar some stunners" or "this bar had some new girls"......WOW!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two of the kings group bars have katoeys (King 3 and King Corner). The rest have no katoey dancers whatsoever--zilch! Not to say a welcome girl or desk serve might be. So Camelot is all real girl dancers and this is nothing new. If you think otherwise, either your katoey sensor is set too high or it is news to the entire staff there.

One other nice thing that I thought should be mentioned about Long Gun is they have 105 baht drinks! And while on that subject, some of the patpong bars mentioned have 90 baht drinks allowing you to have a drink and tip for just one red note.

JUN,

That report is what it is, a simple "what places are hot and which ones aint" - at the moment anyway. May help some folks not waste their valuable time in LOS.

you asked:

"Do you really think that what you think are many good looking girls would be the same for most people and this is useful info"

I don't think this is true, I know its true (for most people). Most people do have a common concensus as to what pretty girls look like vs places that have plain or overweight hefers.

I've seen other shallow and simplistic reports such as mine in the past and I found them not only useful but pretty close to the mark, for my purposes anyway.

Neo said:

Two of the kings group bars have katoeys (King 3 and King Corner). The rest have no katoey dancers whatsoever--zilch! Not to say a welcome girl or desk serve might be. So Camelot is all real girl dancers and this is nothing new. If you think otherwise, either your katoey sensor is set too high or it is news to the entire staff there.

I did see an obvious katoey Dek Serve in Camelot however haven't seen any Katoey dancers that I know of. OTOH, a Thigh Bar regular I once had warned me once that they did have Katoeys there however she might have said that just to try and keep me out of there.

I took 3 girls out of there on my last night in LOS, they were all very much girls and quite horney little things as well... :devil:

YiannisDaGrk said:
Most memorable quote during my trip was Suadum, speaking to a newbie on his 1st trip while sitting on his hands nervously with many girls sitting about him: "its OK to touch, you're not in Ameriga anymore..." :o

Definitely my most memorable as well, since it was told to me ;)

Yiannis, good meeting you too. Looking forward to your next trip, where we will take you to the "bar that has no name" for even more fun. Yassoo!

Now my favourite bit of that evening was when I, truthfully, told Yiannis that "sorry mate, this is a kinda crap and boring night -- some nights are like that." He responded: "Dude, are you nuts???? This is the best night out of my life!!!!" That made the night fun again. Oh to be a newbie again!

Cheers,

SD

Archived