BrownFox77

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BrownFox77 said:
Mentors said:

thanks for your update: How much

Did you check out all at same night? :):drunk:

Actually most places were repeated visits and normally only hit a few places each night.

Now when I'm in Pattaya I often hit many places in a single night once I'm out hunting. I think half the fun is in the hunt so I normally don't like to BF girls too early...

i see, me same same! :)

Old Hippie said:

Yiannis,

Dude, you owe us a trip report! We want to hear a fresh new prospective from a guy who has yet to be jaded by broken hearts, bar girls and booze! Tell us! Tell us!! Tell us!!! :) I mean the parts you remember...if you remember...

My trip report is already online in the Trip Report section... I posted it on Saturday... Have fun seeing it through my eyes.... Definitely was jaded by all 3.. broken hearts, bar girls and booze...

-Yiannis

Now my favourite bit of that evening was when I, truthfully, told Yiannis that "sorry mate, this is a kinda crap and boring night -- some nights are like that." He responded: "Dude, are you nuts???? This is the best night out of my life!!!!" That made the night fun again. Oh to be a newbie again!

One thing I definitely learned... any boring night in LOS is 10 times better than the best strip club in America. And... it's definitely going to be at least 10 times cheaper... Thanks again for your help and guidance. Next time, you won't have to worry about me sitting on my hands...

-Y

Old Hippie said:

Yiannis,

Dude, you owe us a trip report! We want to hear a fresh new prospective from a guy who has yet to be jaded by broken hearts, bar girls and booze! Tell us! Tell us!! Tell us!!! :) I mean the parts you remember...if you remember...

BF- damn it, man, where do you find the time to get around like that? :) Great, live reporting.

OH- he has already made a blazingly recollected report- search his name to find it ("Primer for Newbies" or some such).

J11- perhaps you'll read Yiannis' report and comment on that one as well? Better yet, post one of your own as an example for the rest of us.

I see Yiannis' report as the "Fodor's for Fuckers" version, whereas BrownFox' report is more like an up-to-the-minute traffic report, i.e., which roads look good and which to avoid.

J11

I've also VERY rarely seen in those go-gos listed above, even after abundance of Singhas, anything else than uninspired, flat-assed, short and often ugly country girls 'dancing', if one can call 'dancing' the peasant movements that those bored rejects imitate to entertain frustraded needledicks japs. Only 2s to 5s in my book. At best.

Yet MILLIONS of whoremongers -and including newbies reporting +/- the same kind of things here- landing each year in Don Muang and envading Patpong, Cowboy or Nana don't HAPPILY seem to share those feelings. Thanks God we're not all waiting in line at the same places for the same girls.

Personnaly, when it comes to be naughty, I often VERY quickly leave BKK to flight to Jakarta.

:cover:

june11 said:

No, i've never said "none"....just "very few". But sometimes I do go to the bars to look for those "very few"....and i'm often though not always disappointed.

june11,

I discovered the one bar in NEP with the highest percentage of total stunners. White skin and model type looks. I also noticed the girls are are quite tall and all have nice chests. Watched last night as one after another was barfined. The bar is called Obsessions. Check it out!

Ranger

Archived