Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

@Ranger

Obsessions is one of the katoeys bar ................like casanova

(or they changed their staff recently)

Yet I have to admit they look quite good but this is not my thing I must say.

If they are not longer a katoeys bar I apologize then.

:: ::

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ranger said:
june11 said:

No, i've never said "none"....just "very few". But sometimes I do go to the bars to look for those "very few"....and i'm often though not always disappointed.

june11,

I discovered the one bar in NEP with the highest percentage of total stunners. White skin and model type looks. I also noticed the girls are are quite tall and all have nice chests. Watched last night as one after another was barfined. The bar is called Obsessions. Check it out!

Ranger

They also have the biggest clits I have even seen :o

Brownfox,

I appreciate the update. Even though I wont be back for 6 months and the information will be totally useless, its good to hear whats going on to help cure the BKK blues.

Keep up the good work.

Now if I could only get an GoGo RSS update feed in Firefox :D ::

These reports are helpful even for those of us who live here. The report mentions several Patpong bars I probably visited for at least a year. I might actually visit Camelot and Kings Castle I soon.

A report on Pattaya would be particularly helpful since I am planning a weekend escape from Bangkok.

drogon said:

@Ranger

Obsessions is one of the katoeys bar ................like casanova

(or they changed their staff recently)

Yet I have to admit they look quite good but this is not my thing I must say.

If they are not longer a katoeys bar I apologize then.

:: ::

I still say the best looking "girls" in NEP are in Obsessions. Tried to get my wife to barfine one of them and take "her" to Nana disco with us. Would have been fun to see how many guys hit on her without having a clue as she would have slipped under my radar if we were in any other bar.

BTW, you bastards need to clean up your farking language. I'm at an internet cafe that has an adult filter and I can't read half of the threads here, damn it!!! I can't even read the Family Life section because Nervous Dog said "Penis". Oh shit, now this probably won't post :(.

Ranger

"I can't even read the Family Life section because Nervous Dog said "Penis". Oh shit, now this probably won't post"

:rotfl::chili:

"take "her" to Nana disco with us. Would have been fun to see how many guys hit on he"

Yes it should be fun

:: :elephant:

Archived