Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh...now I am beginning to understand the attraction to a certain (former?) dancer at AngelWitch. There was another one at AngelWitch (name begins with "M" rather than "F"): absolutely stunning and a complete dead fish in the sack, at least with me. Yet every six months I would go back and bar fine her :banghead:

I think a lot of this is hard wired. I know a few stunners (well, at least I consider them stunners) who are sanuk in the bar and in the bed, and yet I will often go out of my way to avoid their bars because I want a different girl if I been with them recently. And then, if I see them later in the night with someone else, I feel a tinge of regret and envy.

I think it is also works the other way too. When a BG you know intimately flips out because she sees with another women, is she genuinely in love with? Of course not. Is she genuinely hurt? Yes.

Was Shebas the one with the glass ceiling ? Now that was good, but the last one we went to was my fave, Cactus I think, girls *ahem* very intimate with their punters :D

Had a throughly good night last night. Ended up in Nana (twice!) very very near to barfining but I just thought of the missus back home..... :(:cussing:

After I left Nana went to some rooftop bar with three girls (dddave and SOTH will know the ones, they were sitting down in front of us), took right out of Nana Disco then right again, not sure of the name, not bad.

After that headed back to nana for a nightcap with some other girls.

Gadfly1 said:

Ahhh...now I am beginning to understand the attraction to a certain (former?) dancer at AngelWitch. There was another one at AngelWitch (name begins with "M" rather than "F"): absolutely stunning and a complete dead fish in the sack, at least with me. Yet every six months I would go back and bar fine her :banghead:

Does "M" share the same ending syllable with "F"? If so, I know the one you mean but have never taken her. I knew her back in the days when she had a bit of puppy fat, definitely wasn't a star and was even a-bit-too-young-to-be-working-in-a-bar. I used to joke with her, insisting on buying milk for her 'baby' drinks and now I can't shake that image of her.

I've heard that it's her back that was photographed for the cover of 'Private Dancer'. I don't know how you'd verify a back though! Go up to her with a copy and ask her to sign it? :dunno:

• 4 months later...
bibblies said:

Is Rainbow4 fully packed with babes or fully packed with customers?

Talk about Rainbow3 reminds me of the waitress in the denim skirt that I'm going to bone next trip. She's completely bad news - a Jap-attracting blonde haircut, flits from drink to drink, tries to tease as much from each old customer as she can without actually doing anything and, almost certainly, would be a lousy shag but... she shall be mine. Oh yes, she shall be mine... ::

And, though she had relocated to Rainbow I to tease me, she was. :: :sex:

Nervous_Dog said:

Brownfox is back, or the dashing man I sat beside for 5 minutes sure loookedd like him

Are we going to get another roundup?

DOG

DOG,

Was good to see you again and I must say that your being properly married now wears quite well on you.

Yes indeed they'll be another Roundup and I've been heartily engrossed in doing the proper research for this noble endeavor. As a kick I brought a toy with me from the US, an alcohol breathalyzer I bought from the Sharper Image - was just curious to know just how much I should not be driving during my escapades...

Last night, my 1st foray into Nana, it appears I may have been slacking as I only registered 0.15 BAC (of course that's near twice the legal limit where I'm from). After having spent so much time in 'Cowboy and Patpong I found Nana surprisingly expensive even just to bar hop around in - and due to their 125 bht pricings they went clean thru my stash of 20 baht bills real quick (I've found I can never have enough "20's" while in LOS).

More to come...

Archived