POLL: Natural or Shaved?

One of my biggest pet peeves concerning bargirls is when I occasionally get one who has shaved her pussy. It's almost guaranteed that I will never go with the girl again after discovering this. When I disappointedly ask "Why you cut?", they usually answer "Because many man like". Do a majority of guys really like this or is a small minority ruining it for the rest of us?

I've noticed that more and more bargirls (especially freelancers) are looking much sleazier these days... tattoos, smoking cigarettes, outrageous clothes, too much makeup, cheap perfume, shaved pussies, fake breasts, etc. It's getting much more difficult to find a nice natural looking bargirl these days. I practically have to plead with every girl that I'm telling the truth when I say that I love small breasts.

JGA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaved :up: (I don't like 'Don Kings')

Tattoos :down:

Piercings :down:

Fake breasts :dunno: (Actually, it doesn't make too much of a difference. If they previously had small breasts then fake big breasts don't make it any worse. But they don't feel right. And they don't jiggle. ::)

>What about really hairy?

I don't care if they have just a few wispy hairs or a forest... just as long as it's natural. I used to see this straight girl from Loei who had the most pubic hair that I've ever seen on a Thai girl, but it was so soft to the touch... I loved running my hands through it and going down on her.

JGA

Wow...after 10 votes only 1 person agrees with you and likes em natural (unless that was your vote) So it seems the lady was right and it's not a minority of guys ruining it for you. Although I do agree that small breasts are better than fake ones. (although I prefer to look at the fake ones on the street or on the pole)

I prefer shaved, but nicely trimmed is good too. Big bushes don't do it for me. I know some guys that love "Don Kings"(lol Bibblies), but not very many.

However, I love natural breasts. To me, breast implants are just not appealing for anything but ogling. I've heard of boob jobs that were so good they were better than the real thing, but I have NEVER experienced this.

And all the plastic surgery making the rounds is revolting. :(

Yeah, fakes often look great. It's just the touch and movement that isn't right. More scientific effort should go into breast research, I feel. ::

The thing that goes on with changing Asian noses is the worst form of plastic surgery. Who cares about a nose? :dunno:

Archived