The creative process

chuckwoww

I badly needed to write something. Words had been percolating in the back, and front, of my mind for several days. There was a backlog of stuff that needed an outlet. So I picked up a little tart on Sukhumvit (I can usually spot the lierary type) and away we went.

Back in the room we went straight into the shower bit. Small tits, shaved pussy, very handy with a bar of soap. One towel each.

She switched the TV on. I switched it off. So this is is the new generation I thought . No manners, batteries included. Then the cell phone nonsense started. I threatened to drop it down the toilet. She laughed but she switched it off just in case. Some falang are crazy.

Basically I wanted her to suck my cock while the creative juices kicked in. The invisible made flesh. She did. Pretty soon the words were flowing nicely.

I got a thousand of the slippery little devils onto paper. She got a faceful of cum and a thousand paper baht. It was perfect. We hardly spoke and there was no rapport between us. Ideally I suppose she should have been reading one of those comics the whole time but you can't have everything. She even had a shit before she left. Bye bye.

I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say we both felt very relieved.....cw

About the TV......since 2 years I always switch off the cable before I bring back a TG.

I even thought about buying a cellphone jammer.

Anyway, when I feel her behavior does not suit me once in the room, I politely tell her she can go.

Yes I know what you mean. One feels entitled to a modicum of respect. It didn't matter too much on this occasion since a little slut was exactly what I needed and she did a reasonable job. There wasn't much on TV anyway.

I forgot to mention the text message that appeared halfway through. Her services were required at the Business Inn by a gentleman called Egon. Another writer in distress no doubt. :)

It's all a question of mind over body Cent. I sat on the edge of the bed, she was on the floor, I had a notepad on the bedside table/shelf thingy. At first she was a distraction but once the words were flowing nicely I forgot all about her. That's odd, I thought, what's that Thai girl doing down there? Aaaaaah now I remember. :)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived