Nana Barber Shop

Dr. Cop

wasn't there one down by the elevator, behind Morning to night bar, under the stairs? The top floor had a bunch of Katoeys doing make up and hair and nails, sort of out in the open.

The one on Soi 4, near charming bar (called elegance) is/was expensive, and full of gold diggers a few years back...famous story about the owner and a few of her girls...The homicidal hairdresser who wants me dead used to work there...crazy places those salons...There was a second one on Soi 4...been closed for a few years now...

>>The one on Soi 4, near charming bar

I took a girl out of there, could it be the same homicidal one?

She did not go homicidal but intentionally hurt mr wang while fucking (not joking). A one night stand. Did not know the place attracted gold diggers, thought I got a date with her based on my extreme good looks :hubba:

Hmmm...PM me her name and or photo, we will compare... :) Yes, those salons are famous for attracting these sorts of girls... ever see the ones on Sukhumvit? The way they try to draw you in, just like bar girls...I know countless salon girls, and most, not ALL, but most are playing a different version of the same game...I'll fill you in via PM on this place...

I have stayed at the Nana Hotel many times but I never stuck my head in that clip joint. :grinyes:

I usually get my haircut at the shop next to Charm bar, because I can also drop off my laundry (Nana Beauty Shop 'n Laundry).

I have gotten a haircut at the NEP 3rd floor beauty shop. It is an aircon shop, but outside along the railing you see several "freelance" beauticians getting the BGs ready for the pitch. :yay:

Archived