OOOPS forgot to pay

Nervous_Dog

Seems a few weeks back I left and forgot to pay, someone paid for me, WHO? Owe you big time, thanks greatly, now don;t everyone say "Me"

Seems I wasn;t the only one, so Gullivers has made it a rule for those not eating to pay as we go to avoid the girls having to pay.

When Koi was there this didn;t happen, however not every one as good as Koi!

So - pay as we go and who do I owe?

DOG

Nervous_Dog said:

Seems a few weeks back I left and forgot to pay, someone paid for me, WHO? Owe you big time, thanks greatly, now don;t everyone say "Me"

Seems I wasn;t the only one, so Gullivers has made it a rule for those not eating to pay as we go to avoid the girls having to pay.

When Koi was there this didn;t happen, however not every one as good as Koi!

So - pay as we go and who do I owe?

DOG

Was your the 400+ B bill that was left 2 Fridays ago??? The one presented to three of us by a sweet young thing with a very worried expression on her face??

The bill to which we responded, "Mai bpen rai, darling. How much?" as we reached for our wallets.

And when she responded, "400 baht" we again said, "Mai bpen rai. He come back next week." as we returned our wallets to the safety of our pockets. :)

Same thing happened in the Londoner this week. NPF3 was being "treated" by NPF2 who had coupons to burn.

So we asked the dek-serve to make sure that our bills were together with theirs. No problem, all settled and off we went for the Poor Judge get out-of-town party.

I made the mistake of putting my head inside the Londoner on a non-quiz night and was asked if I was sitting at this specific table (actually she called me a "Never at the Races" team member, I guess we used their table that night). Seems like the waitress had "forgotten" to include one bill with theirs so was out a few hundred baht.

Too bad it wasn't the Carlsberg girl, I could have held out for her phone number for K-Man.

Cheers!

Archived