Midnight Over for Me

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing that never caught on in a Bangkok go go was garter belts...

a Ben Franklin invention, by the way, for you Philadelphia enthusiasts...

Ben Franklin was probably the first American punter going abroad to bang chicks and enjoy life with wine, women and song... gotta love him.

I could just picture those little eyeglasses getting steamed up, saying, 'listen honey, if I tie the string from this kite HERE, you will feel really good when lightning strikes...'

::

but, then, I digress...

Shit-Spattered Dog said:

Would anyone know the nationality of the Midnight bar, in the Cowboy, of the owner(s?

I'll bet a bar fine their from India. Their used to treating women ( ie,employees( and clients, this way. Anyone willing to check this out?

So where do I pick up my barfine? He's a Yank of Arabic extraction.

Cheers,

SD

Old Hippie said:

Yep, I like that also...watching the thong/gstring frame their hips and ass...ah the erotic...I gotta go....

Me Too,

24 hours until I'm in the air.....shit it's gunna be hard to get any sleep tonite.......not to mention TOMORROW nite......I'll be in "Thong heaven"...

Chock dee Dumsoda

:elephant::chili: :hubba: :grinyes::beer:

Dude_Le_Rude said:

one thing that never caught on in a Bangkok go go was garter belts...

a Ben Franklin invention, by the way, for you Philadelphia enthusiasts...

Ben Franklin was probably the first American punter going abroad to bang chicks and enjoy life with wine, women and song... gotta love him.

I could just picture those little eyeglasses getting steamed up, saying, 'listen honey, if I tie the string from this kite HERE, you will feel really good when lightning strikes...'

::

but, then, I digress...

Yeah, I saw old Ben dancing in Cowboy last night wearing those nifty spectacles and chomping on a Philly Cheesesteak. Real sexy garter belt too.

Actually, I went out last night for the first time since November to a couple of gogo bars. They were Sheba's and Spice Girls in Soi Cowboy. Prices were higher than I remember, but I still had a good time.

Plenty to see for the voyeurs who desire to see 'em in their birthday suits too. :o

I think the comparisons of the various sanuk zones are endless. There is no one ideal spot for everyone. Some like Pattaya, some NEP, and so forth. You go where you feel comfortable and can have fun without feeling like you are being ripped off. The great thing about the LOS is something IMO you cannot see anywhere else in the world - many options.

Of course, I have always maintained that many guys have the sanuk inside of them and they take it with them wherever they go. But, I agree, in the past when I had a bad experience such as goatscrot had, it is just time to choose from one of the many other options. :)

short-time

However, the place has much improved over the last year or two

Have not been back for that long, I will take your "recomendation" - and blame you publicly here if I have a sh#ty holiday :D

Thinking about it a bit more, as someone already said their is a bit more to do in Pattaya during the day, when I get bored with / need a break from drinking, so I should really give it a "proper" go again. I will probably rent myself a Condo with a pool, but anyone know if renting a house with a pool and a housekeeper for only a month or two is practical in Pattaya? (I haven't done a search or re-checked the FAQ's yet! :o)

Or maybe chartering a sailing boat - anyone done this in Pattaya or is this just mainly Phuket?

Maybe I will even get my Scuba gear dusted off....... if I can stop smoking for an hour or so.

BTW a few more Reviews of Condos for rent in the FAQ's would be useful (hint hint :D)

Archived