Terrorist attacks in London

Guest baldrick

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<but where does he matter in history ?>>

Given this count or prince or whoever he was, saved some 3000 Jews from the aweful death they could have faced and you say "but where does he matter in history".

Given I am a strong supporter of Palastinian rights, I would also say this was a very brave and wonderful man, not knowing anymore than what you two have educated me too here.

Anyone saving 3000 lives I would think matters. Obviously his strong humanitarian streak also meant he could see injustice being done in the formation of Israel, sad to see he is nothing in history

DOG

DOG

One last post on the subject of count Bernadotte : yes, he was brought up in this thread, but I still fail to see the relevance at all for this, except that that the count and alhold are both swedish.....

Yes, he saved 3000+ lives and yes, he was acclaimed for this.

And yes, he was murdered by the Irgoun, and yes, no one denies this.

But WTF he does in this discussion is beyond me.

Yes, he is but a spat of Swedish oil on a hot middle east plate......

Amen.

ND, what I meant is that he does not matter in the palestine history.

BB

You like to speak of facts so get them right. He was not murdered by Irgun Zwei, he was murdered by the Stern gang. And yes i was wrong (Ilooked it up), he was not a prince of the realm but a nephew to king Gustav V. I still don't see how this minor factual error is relevant to the big picture. Yore obviously just trying to cloud the issue as you support genocide in the middle east just as the chistian party in your country supported genocide in Rwnda.

regards

ALHOLK

:sleeping: so I looked it up as well..... he was murdered by a group called LEHI......

Anyway, Lehi, Stern, Irgoun would all be terrorists in your view, so whats the point ?

His murder was unfortunate, but serves your purpose.

Since then all jews are terrorists. no problem for me......

But for you to conclude that I condone and support the genocide in the middle east is a huge step.

And for that I now call you a fool.

BB

Archived