Terrorist attacks in London

Guest baldrick

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, a bit frivolous considering the increasingly serious nature of this, but they were a bit peeved about losing the Olympics, n'est-ce pas?

Very strange timing, with the G8 summit and all - hoping to have this abandoned for some reason?

Or figuring that all the heavy security would be up in Edinburgh and people would still be euphoric/hungover after yesterday's result and therefore less attentive? All seems very carefully coordinated for maxmum disruption and chaos.

BBC World just reported that an Al Qaeda faction has claimed responsibillity on a web site.

As much as I hate London and Londoners ( as a scotsman, its the law ) I dont wish this on anyone. sad.gif

I really wish there could be a very smart bomb that just kills all the mental cunts - Al Qaeda, IRA, Animal Rights, Separatists, Religeous fundmentalists of all flavours etc that are capable and want to do this sort of thing and leave the world just to the normal people.

200 plus injured, 2 dead and rescues still taking place. the count will rise :( All the hospitals around London have been placed on full alert

Timing - probably to cause maximum embarrassment with G8 and the olympics

may just be in London that internet has problems, but only london-based website I have problem with is reuters.com

I don't know if the frenchies feel threatened by LG :) , anyhow they just increased their security to RED level

Archived