Jump to content

50% of gogo girls HIV?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They require the medical certificate from the Police Hospital, and that medical certificate does include the HIV test. HIV+ = no medical certificate issued.


If the country who is issuing the VISA accepts HIV+ people, after talking to the embassy people they will accept a medical certificate from another recognised hospital, but the medical certificate MUST specify that the applicant is HIV+.


PS: USA bans HIV+ people. Try to enter to the USA with retroviral medication and see what happens if they catch you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

josh_ingu said:


To be honest, I have no idea what a "non commercial sex worker" is, and how that is different from "commercial sex worker"......


Sorry, Ill blame the Vicodin...I mean stats comparing HIV/STD rates of sex workers Vs. non sex workers...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...