BGs enjoy sex?

junglesoup

Of course, take away the money and no P4P provider anywhere enjoys sex with a customer. If he ain't paying, then he ain't a customer.

----------------------------------

There you go!

My opinion is that a lot of guys are not that great in bed, do not wish to be, and appreciate the girls not making unrealizable demands on them or, God forbid, acting like women in bed . It makes it easy for everything happening according to their (low) expectations.

I add that many here do not wish to tell the other more "happy together" side, since the argument as usual is about being 100% right and 100% wrong.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evel_Penivel said:
junglesoup said:

Just wondering if these Thai bar girls actually enjoy the sex experience.

I was once in a L/T relationship with a BG who proclaimed that she was a nymphomaniac and couldn't control her sexual urges. She said, with some pride in her voice, that two Thai doctors and a female farang therapist had told her so. She took it as a mark of excellence.

On the other hand, I looked up a prior acquaintence on my last trip. She was pretty convincing that she was sexually aroused including hard nipples (no, I don't claim much credit other than being there and being cooperative). I made the obvious comment--"You're horny." She didn't deny it, but seemed to be genuinely embarrassed and attributed it to having a bit to drink.

::

Talk to them, treat them like a Queen, repect them, make them feel like a Woman , and they WILL enjoy sex.

Had several occasions wher the pussy was not only wet y nature but also warm (Blood running throgh the veins more quicly because they where really horny).

If you shag a BG, GF or even your wife and her pussy is not warm, then she is not really enjoying it..

the rest can be faked...

"Had several occasions wher the pussy was not only wet y nature but also warm (Blood running throgh the veins more quicly because they where really horny).

If you shag a BG, GF or even your wife and her pussy is not warm, then she is not really enjoying it.."

Is this scientific or an empirical discovery you have made. I think all girls are different,some people have hotter feeling skin,some people cool. I think that blood is always at aconstant temperature in the body,so its nothing to do with how hot a woman feels,IMHO.

Also who is to say that some people aren t more receptive to heat than others. However I do think there are other signs of if a women enjoys it.

junglesoup said:
shygye said:

I guess the answer is the BGs have not enjoyed sex with you. :cover:

Oh DEAR,Shygye,I do feel patronised all to hell. How can I ever recover from this shattering blow to the very core of my self-image? ::

Keep trying, that is what I do. :yay:

Archived