BGs enjoy sex?

junglesoup

No I'm not trying to troll. But many of you seem hardcore to take up a stance on an issue that you do not know all the details about(read pattay127's post).

In my relatively short visit of Thailand for a month, I in no way tried to lead any of these girls on. Yes I realise they are relatively naive but I always make it clear that I am only visiting Thailand on holiday and do not know when I will be able to return (if they ask I usually say maybe a year or longer). I always offer to pay for them when taking them out (whether it be to the movies, eating, various clubs, taxi fare, etc) because believe it or not, I do like to treat the ladies with respect; and ussually they don't let me pay or only let me pay occasionally. So I can't imagine they are too poor aka they most likely had atleast a couple sponsers or some big ATMs to cash in on when I wasn't there. I didn't ask them and they didn't tell me. I didn't care either way. If they had a phone call in the middle of the night and it was their sister or cousin I didn't ask or push the topic further. Now don't get me wrong, if any of them had given me the impression that they wanted money in the morning I would have definetly paid them and been on my way. I am in no way trying to short change these lovely ladies.... but to say that I should mindlessly throw cash at them? Believe it or not it doesn't always make them happy. Sure money can solve a lot of problems, but it doesn't solve all of them. BG's are people too, and often they need more then material things, even though many of you on these boards seem to think that is all they require (while you yourself are paying for a moment of passion). Hypocrits, at best I think.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P127-

I'm not talking about picking up girls or landing sponsored girls, massage girls away from work or any other girl for that matter apart from a BG whom one has bar fined...period! If you walk out on this type of girl...you might found big problems This is the girl who is looking for money from a bar fine. If she doesn't ask for money or talk about it you shouldn't think she wants you for free or think your getting a free ride! To short BG's who are naive or scared to press the money issue isn't wise and can seriously back fire!!! I have landed all sorts of shop girls, ex-massage girls sponsored girls, married girls, normal TG, Uni students, the list is long of this type who I've partied with for free.

My most Favorite was a School teacher and just divorced TG in University who tag teamed my friend and I for 4 hours one very later night because we look so good. They even paid our bar bill and took us to several clubs before we had a very nice 4-some! Many of these types of experinces I understand to be free fun and very very enjoyable. But, again I'm not talking about this kind of stuff...am I p127...only the BF type!

Cheers P127! :)

SkiBum

Archived