place to store luggage?

junglesoup

HI everyone. I will be moving back to live in bangkok in just over a weeks time.

Now I ll be staying a few days at the start,so I won t be finding a place to live straight away. The reason being I will be flying to singapore and spending some time there and Malaysis before comming back to settle in Bangers.

So my question is this: IS there anywhere I could safely store my baggage and things in bangkk so I dont have to cart it around everywhere I go. help on this will be greatly appreciated as it will be a great weight of my shoulders.(literally)

Cheers

I often tell the hotel that I go away some weeks for some other countries and ask if the luggage can stay there until I return. I don't say I'll stay there next time but that's more or less implied, so maybe stay at least one night and you don't have to pay anything for the storage. Of course you can say thank you, tip 100 baht and leave. ::

elef

I left baggage in Majestic Suites while I went to Pattaya and returned.

I was staying in the hotel before and then after my visit to pattay.

Make sure that you lock everything up in your baggage. I didn't and had a plastic bag of dirty clothes vanish.

Otherwise no problem.

No charge either except for a tip.

Archived