New GoGo ranking system live

khunsanuk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi KS,

There are two table dancing only clubs in Pattaya now - Shark Club and the Beach Club. In addition several bars have table dancing in addition to the normal gogo format - Peppermint, Happy and a couple of others. Whether table-top dancing only should be included as gogos is a moot point, so I'll describe them and you can make the decision.

In the Beach club, for instance, there are about 15 girls dancing at any one time on different tables. The tables have a mirrored surface so you don't always have to look up. The girls wear teeny skirts with no underwear, and for the magnificent sum of 20 baht you can have a closer inspection. Many of the girls dance topless, as well.

So while not a traditional gogo bar, it feels like a gogo bar, and if it was up to me I would include them. But your shout.

Also a new gogo has opened in Pattaya - called New Player a Go Go (strange name) - it's in soi Diamond (Walking Street area) and is in the premises of the former Roof Gogo.

My sources also tell me that Nui's (1) will not be reopening, so maybe you should delete it from the database.

Hi,

As I'll be doing some bugfixing on the system, I was wondering if there are any stats people would like to see compiled.

Could probably add a page with some of them.

So, if you think this is interesting, please let me know what kind of stats you want and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and time based stats while possible are really not very usefull yet as the system has only been running for 3 weeks or so. I do think we should add some in the future though. Might be kinda neat to see how the popularity of bars and bar areas changes over time.

Sanuk!

Hi,

Hmm, this one was a bitch to fix. I think there were sometimes too many variables to pass as I could not vote for bars on Walking Street (36 bars), but I could for bars on Patpong (25 bars); I was also able to vote on WS if I removed a row of entry fields.

Anyway, I changed the way the variables are transmitted and it looks like it is working now.

Also noticed that MaiDai added a shitload of votes :up:

We now have 51 bars with at least 5 votes, 14 with 10+, and all Bangkok bars have at least one vote now.

Sanuk!

Hi KS,

Someone has put 500 baht as the price of a beer in Happy A Go Go (Walking Street). This is obviously wrong (a draft costs 45 baht) and skews the drink prices for Pattaya. Probably meant to put the 500 as the bar fine. Maybe you could delete that entry.

Archived