New GoGo ranking system live

khunsanuk

Hi,

It doesn't actually delete any of the old votes, it just does not display them when you enter additional data.

I guess I could probably pull that stuff in, but it will likely be quite a bit more work for the server. I'll have a look anyway.

Sanuk!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS

Error executing query: select * from gg_votes where user='Nervous_Dog' and date>='2005-06-27' and barid= and votetype=5

Error executing query: update gg_bars set spirit_total = spirit_total+120, spirit_votes = spirit_votes+1 where barid=

Error executing query: insert into gg_votes (barid,votetype,points,date,user) values (,5,120,'2005-07-27','Nervous_Dog')

Thank you for submitting your scores.

DOG

Hi,

"isn't there a way to have it come up with all the info filled in last time as a base?"

Done. When entering scores the system will now display any data you entered during the last 30 days.

Nervous_Dog, I was not able to recreate your error, so I'm afraid I cannot fix it :(

Sanuk!

Hi KS,

For your info, Las Vegas Gogo (soi BJ, Walking street area) has now reopened and Electric Blue (Walking Street) is reopening as a gogo next week. You may want to add these to the database.

Also one of the gogos, Jupiter (PTY - non Walking Street) comes up as "Jupiter soi". I guess you copied and pasted a bit too much.

shotover said:
Khun_Kong said:

Where's Pretty Lady? I mean, I know it's in NEP...

Ground floor, 3rd bar on the left, between Red Lips and Voodoo.

Tee hee.

Thanks. I can mostly find my way around the 3 floors! :)

I meant, where is it IN THE POLL? Hope I'm not just going blind. ::

Archived