New GoGo ranking system live

khunsanuk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Well over 600 votes / scores in the system now, not bad for 2 weeks.

I am a bit disappointed to see that only 46 members have entered any votes, but I guess many of you have not been to Thailand in a while and therefore could not yet enter scores.

Had a positive surprise as well though, as I noticed that quite a few members have come out of lurkdom to vote. Well done, guys :up:

Sanuk!

PS There are still 32 bars without even a single vote.

khunsanuk said:

PS There are still 32 bars without even a single vote.

From that observation, at least two conclusions could be drawn: 1) nobody who voted has gone to those bars recently; 2) the absence of votes, if because of the forementined, indicates that the bars are "shit".

Hugh (mak)

Those who agree with me may not always be right, but I admire their astuteness.

And conversely a bar that gets lots of votes, regardless of score says something good about it as well. If you do a bar crawl based on top vote getters I think you will see a lot of quality places. No votes or just one or two regardless of score essentially means "avoid".

I think there is a bar in Nana missing. First floor, left side between Red Lips and VooDoo. I think the name is Pretty Lady. For some reason I rarely enter bars on that side, maybe because it is off the natural path. But Pretty Lady is an EXCELLENT bar not to be missed!!! It is jam packed with more girls per square meter than any other bar I know of, bar none. That is something I really look for in bars is to be overwhelmed with numbers of girls to look at. Plenty of good lookers, tiny girls (30-ish kilo), plus the bar has a distinguishing feature. The bar top is shiny stainless steel. If you look at your drink you will be drawn to the reflection off the bar straight up the legs of the girls and that's when you will see that, well you know. If a girl catches you staring downward, you are in for a surprise. This bar is a recent discovery for me and should easily be top 10 in Bangkok and is a must see if you are at the plaza. :up: :up: :up: :up:

KS,

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the GoGo ranking system in a stand alone pinned post, so you don't have to go back to the first page in this thread to look it up? In that thread you only can vote and not post.

This thread can stay for comments, pinned as well.

Hi,

Just noticed that I have a Shark and a Shark Club in the list for Pattaya walking street. Are these 2 different bars, or one and the same?

Kinda interesting to see also that out of the 11 bars with at least 10 votes, 9 are in Soi Cowboy. Guess that says enough about which bar area is the most popular in BKK at the moment.

Sanuk!

Archived