Fantasy Premier League 2005/06

peckieboy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NFL will always be my first love.... but English Football is moving into a close second

Why they call it "The Beautiful Game"

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.as...o=Soccer-Skillz

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.as...Soccer-Skills-2

(Hint: right click on the video and choose full screen for the best picture")

10 more days till kick off

Gonna be hard to chooose from among Cole, Wright-Phillips, Robben, and Duff as they will be rotated for two outside midfielder spots on Chelsea's team. Think I'll stay away from that choice and go with someone who will play every week. Also, picking a Chelsea striker will be difficult, although I think Crespo is the most talented striker they have. Mourinho is not shy about letting multi-million dollar talent waste away sitting in the stands. The prices are significantly up from last year, although some hidden gems can be found at reasonable prices. I took Henry and put together what I think is the best team I could get with the remaining money I had left.

I agree with your view on Chelsea, too many rotations which is why it won't be worth it to have them in your team, except for one though.

As for Henry, I think his price tag is just fucking ridiculous. 5M more expensive than most the other good strikers. :dunno:

Long Gun said:

Very quiet on the team entries this season! Come on chaps, show us what you're made of and, of course, put your money where your mouth is. Mr Dog will pass on my entry fee to an appropriate recipient.

It'll all become very clear tomorrow with the kickoff of the first game. I'm thinking that most guys are keeping their cards hidden till we see what everyone else has because this year it has just been a lot harder to make picks with some of the prices being so high.

But looking at the website to see where most of the owners have put their money, it's pretty clear that we'll see a steady diet of Henry, Lampard, Terry, Cech, Carroll. After that it's just anyones guess on how to get the most value out of your 100 mill.

Archived