Teacher head batted by bar owner!

Neo

You have got to be kidding. :: :: ::

The man is intensive care.

"I am surprised that this does not happen more and is a testament to the niceness of the Thais."

Right sure people get knocked senseless and it is testimony to the Thais they they dont do it all of the time. ::

You might want to re-think your sense of reality.

True many Farngs are disgraceful but obviously so are the Thai.

"Cheers??"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BelgianBoy said:

Please dont, but I will : you make moronic conclusions !

BB

Since I can't see any "conclusion" but personal general observations of daily life in Thailand (in reply to other general observations), please show me what my moronic conclusions are.

Failing to do that will prove who is the only one here indeed making moronic conclusions.

And while you are at it, could you please remind me which one of us hasn't lived for almost 3 non-stop years (more than half of that time spent upcountry NOT in some bargirls' house nor being showed around by more or less "interested" Thais) in Thailand and can't really understand Thai and the main Isaan dialect?

well, if this happend in farangland, you can bet the barowner would be in the clink and suied sensell besides.

in other places ( not just thailand) they know they can get away with it for the most part.

Guest lazyphil

<<These Thais are Thai born and for all of their life are used to gang up, attack from behind and beat those weaker than them (the women, the elders or those in smaller number), need I say more! >>

Was 2 on 2 in the toilet, with many more falangs outside the toilet in the bar (this happened in England not in the Thai guys safety zone). They were the ones getting pushed by these English lads and relaleted head on. No weapons or underhand tricks, just as savage beating!

>>Lieutenant Pumin Ngarmlai, of Tong Lor Police Station, said he would question the owner of the bar today.<<

Lieutenant: "Oh, who is this calling? The media? Yes yes yes of course. We are investigating this thoroughly. No no I haven't arrested the suspect. Not yet. No I haven't questioned the suspect but i certainly will that is what we police do. Why do you say its an attempted murder lets not jump to conclusions everyone knows farangs are up to no good and the farang is not dead yet he is merely hospitalized. What do you mean how do i define "investigation"? I have been a tong lor police man for 20 years i know my business. I will see about having a talk with that bar owner tomorrow. What? Why not arrest him? Immediately? First I have to have a talk with him. Yes witnesses saw the attack. Yes yes they positively ID'd the bar owner. You need to understand that we here in the tonglor district respect the rights of the accused. That bar owner he should be given time to cool off, maybe a day or two and we'll have a talk with him. No, I haven't talked to the doctor. Yes, I heard that the doc does not know if the farang willk make it. What if the farang dies you say? And the owner goes on the lam? Look, you media people spend too much time speculating and living in a fantasy world. You just leave the police work to us while you go watch your hollywood crime movies now I've got important businees here, sawaddee kap."

Keystone cops ::

Well if the guy got behind the bar and was breaking bottles then he may have deserved a board slap to the head. If it was just some scam by the thais, and it happened to me, the bar owner would soon find himself in the reincarnation cue.

pasathai said:

well, if this happend in farangland, you can bet the barowner would be in the clink and suied sensell besides.

in other places ( not just thailand) they know they can get away with it for the most part.

Italy is a much bigger tourist destination than Thailand and we are now at peak season. If tomorrow an Italian barowner smashed the skull of, for example, a Belgian tourist who MAY have badmouthed him there won't be anyone defending him, except his lawyer...

What I find extremely weird and totally insane is that on message boards like this, when Thailand or some other 3rd world country is involved, you don't only have (speaking in general) the locals (and their laws, their police forces, their judicial systems etc) band together with their own regardless of Truth and Justice but also the "fellow" farangs (hey, it's them to categorize all of us as such) always ready to convince us that in the Land of Smile it's perfectly good and acceptable having (usually in the most cowardly and vile ways) skulls smashed, bones cracked or lives taken for exchanging words with a local, pointing feet in the wrong direction and other such bullshit.

lazyphil said:Was 2 on 2 in the toilet, with many more falangs outside the toilet in the bar (this happened in England not in the Thai guys safety zone). They were the ones getting pushed by these English lads and relaleted head on. No weapons or underhand tricks, just as savage beating!

You have talked about "an English lout taking a severe beating from 2 Thai guys" with his shirt dripping with his own blood and who had claimed that he and his friends were going to do those Thai guys some harm.

I accept your revised version of 2 English blokes pushing around 2 Thai guys and wonder, then, what your point was if not that of showing how in that English pub the English buystanders didn't feel the need to join in the fight to help their countrymen being beated badly (and rightly, from what you say) by two "foreigners".

Now, picture a Thai locale in Thailand full of young and drunk Thais and two young farangs who, defending themselves from 2 Thai louts who were mouthing them off, start to savagely and severely beat them up making their shirts dripping with their own blood.

I want to see if there is someone here who thinks that nobody would intervene to help their fellow Thais "all dazed and all fucked up" being trashed by 2 farangs when I have more than once witnessed Thai passersby getting involved in 4 on 1 "farang beatings" where they knew fuck all about the reasons for which the beating started (in one of those occasions the stupid farang was trying to stop 2 Thai men beating the wife of one of them to whom the husband had just punched a tooth out).

Guest lazyphil

<<I accept your revised version >>

2 thai guys in the bogs of an English pub a few weeks ago for mouthing off, I've never seen someone get beaten so fast (shirt was dripping with his own blood and all dazed and fucked up), he really was a swaggering jerk claiming he **(and his friend)**

Was it revised? above states 2 on 2 does it not?....his friend just chose not to help him :(....and I was not going to get tangled up in it for sure!!!...no point as such just an anacdote. I didn't really care who was right or wrong frankly, but was good entertainment for me :o...your reverse scenario in Thailand would likely have a different outcome I grant you.

I've never seen someone get beaten so fast

--------------------------------------------

happened to me once. I was at a rock concert and some jerks were throwing beer bottles at the stage, trying to be rougher than they could afford.

Some guys, not as numerous, truck driver type, came and the kids thought they could raise their fist at them, but in less than 20 seconds, had a lot of blood to lick their wounds with. Almost no one noticed, but a great lesson learnt fast. I bet they've been drinking beer out of paper cups, since! :)

It has taken me a lot longer to hold down the ex than it took for her to black&blue me all over the limbs. Mind you, sex was always great after that.....Though maybe not in the next hour! :D

Archived