filipino girls :)

Hi Everyone

Didn't know where to put this so... Enjoying browsing and getting some questions answered. I'll be making a trip around SEA stopping and enjoying myself in Bangkok, KL and Singapore. Looking for some suggestions of places to meet some BGs and FLs in KL and Sing. Also very interested in Filipino girls. Have had great experiences with them. Where are the best places (outside of the Phillipines to meet them... hopefully be there next trip) in KL, Bangkok and Singapore to meet them? Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

GM

'Also very interested in Filipino girls. Have had great experiences with them. Where are the best places (outside of the Phillipines to meet them..'

thousands in the UK,our NHS is full of them and many single and looking for a fella............

shame i fell in love and hooked up with one a long time ago as i have had many offers since and have to turn them down.

and these are all good Girls..............

had a shock yesterday when one of them who i work with said she wanted another Child,but had no Man.

she asked if i would be interested in making her wish come true?....... :: :yikes:

Personally I try and stick with the local talent where I go and avoid the imports when I can but....

In Kuala Lumpur I frequent the "beach club" or some name like that just down the street from the Hard Rock Cafe. The pinay girls tend to hang out by the street side of the club where the land locked dinghy and taxis are. [color:"red"] [/color] ...cross dressers [color:"black"] [/color] used to hang out in this area so be careful.

In Singapore there was a multi story mall by day and by night it was referred to as the four floors of whores. It was very close to a hard rock cafe and on the main drag, orchard road I think.

While they may be easier to communicate with (due to a fair amount of fluency in English), I have found most have a lot of hang-ups and issues. I lost interest in them years ago.

The maids (in $ingapore) are usually given a day off on Sunday; they normally head to Lucky Plaza after going to church. Many are looking to supplement their income.

Years and years ago, a bright spark rented a hotel disco from eleven am to 4 pm to cater for these girls. It used to get packed out and many girls got raving drunk. Don't know if it still happens these days though.

Avoid the musicians and teachers. Most are married anyway.

In my personal opinion, Thailand is as good as it gets. Just pick up some fluency in the language and then you'll really be in heaven...

asiafun said:In Singapore there was a multi story mall by day and by night it was referred to as the four floors of whores. It was very close to a hard rock cafe and on the main drag, orchard road I think.

as i said, Orchard Tower, full of Filippino and Thai freelancer...

The only advantage I can think of between a Filipina and a Thai Girl is that thier breath does not smell as bad.

They tend to love Arabs too, it amazes me the amount of Filipina girls there are that are having relationships with or are married to Arabs here in the Middle East.

I have been really appreciating fillipina chicas lately.....

the ones I met tended to:

speaka enlgisha

laugh and were playful

were very effectionate

very romantic (I am into the gfe)

got freakin' horny- quick (one chic's juice flowed down my leg, and we were just into foreplay!)

they were a bit of a disapointment in the sac in most other ways.

Super curious to experience Thais.... t-minus 4 days.

xo,

Devalover

Archived