anybody f*@king non-bar girls/best place to find?

junglesoup

"If one is planing to find-meet normal/decent thai women

(read non P4P in any way) he has to be prepared live like a monk for quite a time. "

Why?? Thailand is very well organized in the sense you can act as a polite Romeo untill your GTG goes home than move out to Sukhumvit or Petchburi or to Ur regular P4P dates and fuck the lights out of them. Or of yourself, usually a safer bet

:dunno:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can only speak from limited experience. But I met a really nice TG non BG on the Internet (ICQ) about 4 years ago. Comes from a good family, though not well off. Uni educated. Jai Dee ++. Just got fed up with Thai guys bull shit and the competition for finding a husband.

So she started trawling the net to find a farang who might be a potential partner to give her a better life. Chatted with a few scum bags before she met me. We chatted for about 3 months on line before meeting in BKK. Was obviously very open and honest chat, because what I expected to find....I found. And she commented the same.

So where did it all end you might ask......

Well I have to sign off now, to go pick up my wife of 3 years because we are heading out to dinner with a client. Yes.....you can find nice girls and love on the Internet. Great relationship and gets better all the time.

PS. The first date was with a chaperon from her office. Not easy, as no one wanted to join her on a date with a Farang!

Sid

sidsanuk said:

Can only speak from limited experience.

So where did it all end you might ask......

Well I have to sign off now, to go pick up my wife of 3 years because we are heading out to dinner with a client.

PS. The first date was with a chaperon from her office. Not easy, as no one wanted to join her on a date with a Farang!

Sid

Sid,

Fantastic, it's always heart warming to hear of another good story with a "happy continuance"...(certainly not ..ending...)

Congratulations to you both.

Those early dates with the chaperon are a real "killer"........I think on my first "date" there was the 2 of us, 2 Aunties and 3 cousins...... everybody wanted to check out the falang...not to mention a free feed...funny how the Aunties always know which place has the best Seafood...hehehe...Price doesn't matter...the falang is paying...

Great stuff, your post has put a huge smile on my face. Perfect way to end the work day.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Sidsanuk,

Hats off mate and keep it up!

I remember the days of my now wife chaperones as well, had some good Italian food. They were all very happy to come along, free food!!! My wife worked (still does) in the restaurant of a big hotel, so they were used to farangs.

Archived