Ohio Gozaymas

The jet lag from a training conference in the USA has me up at this ungodly hour so i guess its a good time as any to say hello.

Hi there, names "Dave" for public consumption, and called something else resembling profanity if your a friend.

I have lived about 7 years in SEA and have been to and partied in:

Japan

South Korea

Cambodia

Philippines

Thailand

Indonesia

Malaysia

I have spent a considerable amount of time in Pattaya on work related issues so my time in the LOS is not quality.

I usually work all day go to walking street and then grab a gal and head back to the hotel for a few hours of aerobics before its sleepy time followed by another round of meetings and such.

I would like to learn a great deal more about Thailand as I find the women incredibly stunning, the culture fascinating and the people are a very friendly lot. They dont seem to have the hang ups that I find in a few other cultures.

This board seems like a great place to start and get smart as I prepare for my first real vacation to Thailand. Please dont assume I know something just coz I have been to Pattaya a few times. I only know enough to know I dont know jack.

If you have any questions about anything I am a pretty easy guy to talk to.

asiafun said:

I have lived about 7 years in SEA and have been to and partied in:

Japan

South Korea

Cambodia

Philippines

Thailand

Indonesia

Malaysia... I only know enough to know I dont know jack.

You've done pretty well if you've "partied" in this neck of the big woods for 7 years and not bumped into me staggering about in a bar, old scout. :drunk: Either that, or you're a tee-totaller. :down:

Welcome to the madhouse.

jack :help:

AsiaFun,

First off, FieryJack and I are lovers, NOT IN A GAY WAY!, so hands off. Next, we have spent years parting in places like

Tahatchapee,

Tonapah

Dogtown

Nicassiao

Stoke

and mnay other exotic locales.We shall be happy to assist you with any questions you may have, and some of the answers we give, may even be true (an accident, trust me). Just a few rules/requests...

1) never mention Girls from Si Saket to me, I and the rest of the board thank you. Just an update, the psychiatrist says I am making progress and in a few month he thinks I'll be able to say her name without shaking...

2) BuriRam girls are another touchy subject.

3) don't mention the soup throwing hairdressers on Soi 4 who wants me dead, still having flash backs on that one, and I can't go near soup as a result.

4)I am a confirmed alcoholic, so please don't offer me booze. Unless it is free, in a glass, can or bottle, and no one is looking.

5) Don't mention the mormons to me...god don't get me started on that topic...

6) Don't mention Mormon girls from Si Saket or Buri Ram or the Thai Mormon girl who used to live in my apartment complex, and tried to recruit me...

7) I can't emphasize this enough, Welcome to the board! Enjoy all! :)

Archived