29th July

chelseafan

G-Sorry about missing the SMS, I've got a new mobile and the ring tone is to low to hear in -ah- certain environments. I did have it set to vibrate, but I believe the resonant vibrations of the dancing cuties of Exotica Upper Level cancelled it out.

Oh, and about "Exotica: Upper Level", Up a small stairway within the entrance of Exotica, but reportably under seperate ownership. Same kind of set-up as Baccarat; glass floor, pantyless cutiepies enthusiastically displaying nether parts, but oh, so much more friendly and affectionate. Little pressure for drinks. Not your usual Nana bar.

dddave said:

G-Sorry about missing the SMS, I've got a new mobile and the ring tone is to low to hear in -ah- certain environments. I did have it set to vibrate, but I believe the resonant vibrations of the dancing cuties of Exotica Upper Level cancelled it out.

Oh, and about "Exotica: Upper Level", Up a small stairway within the entrance of Exotica, but reportably under seperate ownership. Same kind of set-up as Baccarat; glass floor, pantyless cutiepies enthusiastically displaying nether parts, but oh, so much more friendly and affectionate. Little pressure for drinks. Not your usual Nana bar.

That'd be "Erotica" and "Erotica VIP" (upstairs).

Astoundingly low pressure, yet max interaction! A lady who has caught my eye several times joined me for some seatplay. Offered her drinks, but she declined, said she wasn't feeling well. I had seen her run off to the toilet about 20 minutes before, not looking so well. She eventually asked for 200 B "tip" to help cover her barfine so she could go home. I declined. She gave a mai bpen rai, then nuzzled her head on my chest for 5-10 minutes while I rubbed her back. She then got up, put on long pants, paid bar for herself and left. Who knows what the real reson was, but certainly didn't make any effort to do any hard core scam or pressuring.

I wasn't disappointed at RB2, because my expectations were rather low. Thought there might be a slim chance of heavy party atmosphere, being opening night and all. Even many Jap guys were being ignored.

Archived