Bangkok vs. Pattaya

Pat_from_Jersey

wow. how much i've learned (and UNlearned) in just a few short weeks! lol. Originally, I was scheduled in BKK for 10 days and Pattaya for a few. Then, I switched to tentatively BKK for 7 and Pattaya for 7. Now, I'm booked for BKK for 4 nights and Pattaya for 9 nights! lol. What can I say? I have listened to you and many others on the boards and have drawn some conclusions (maybe wrong...tell me).

BKK at the Nana is an absolute must for a Newbie (at least for a couple days). "Stay once for the experience, but never stay again". lol. Fine... then off to Pattaya...

Hey, I love the beach... Pattaya sounds good! What hotel? I have to choose between the following...

Areca Lodge

Sawasdee Sea View Wing B

Welkom Inn

Honey Inn

Nova Lodge

(flipper said no, "too full" many times)

The difference is B700 for Honey Vs. B1650 for Areca. (others are inbetween)

What would you do?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds fun!

On 300 a day... Book a deluxe at Nana it's your first time! Now since you are planning 4 days in BKK plan to visit all main p4p venues: Soi Cowboy, Patpong-(the Pong) and Ratchada strip...your already at Nana! The Nana experience is worth it...remember the hotel at best is a 2star 20 years ago! In later trips venture out and spend time in other places!

Always keep moving through women never stay with anyone longer then 24 hours...you will regret this later if you don't do it! Never bang the first chick that hits on you...she is only the tip of the iceberg! Make sure you end up in Pattaya or you will regret it!

In Pattaya: From the list you made Stay at the Sabai Inn it's across the street from Sabai Lodge and right next door to Welcome Inn! Their is action at the end of soi 2 with a large complex outdoor beer bars, gogo, Big C and the 2 major soapy massage joints a stones throw away! Alot to do and ample amount of women. Soi 2 is quieter with alot of action nearby! You may want to get the Sabai Suite at the Sabai inn at only 2000 baht! this allows better sleep and more room for a small price! The Sabai lodge is the pink building without a pool but has indoor facing rooms and a wonderfull staff. Extra towels, in room safe, as many women you want can join you without a fuss, no ID checks unless wanted...staff here is very familiar with us whoremongers and aids in our care...In the past I've been asked by staff here why I didn't have 2 women with me that night! Have brought as many as 5 women and on the way up asked for 4 more towels...no problem!

Areca lodge is good but far from the action of alot of Beer bars or gogo's...or alot of things to do...Again, it's kind of relative here! Areca isn't all that far away but it's not within 50 paces...yeah there is a couple small places around But, for my first visit to Pattaya I'd stay at Sabai Inn or Lodge, The Flipper or Penthouse hotel on soi Pattayaland 2 you'll enjoy for the same reasons you would enjoy Nana Hotel! You want to be at a hotel that in no way limits your p4p action in any way... I've stayed at almost every hotel in Pattaya over the last decade...I keep going back to all four hotels I've listed more then any others...because these hotels are geared for p4p clientel and aid you in your addiction! Soi 2 is almost self contained in that you need not venture far to pick up women, get a soapy, see a movie, get some MK, Fiji or other foods, pick up normal TG, GTG, FL, BG, gogo girls or drift wood on beach road! Hell the most nasty sauna is near by...Silom Sauna!

SkiBum

I stayed in Areca for a couple of days, very nice hotel and pool but i don't like that soi too much. The beer bars that you have to pass to get to 2nd road, i never stopped in once to have a beer which you can infer that i saw no lookers. And i hated the traffic on that soi.

I staayed at the welkom inn years ago. There are better hotels you can stay at. And i did not like staying on that soi either. :: :: No real reason why. I just like soi 8 or soi 13 better.

With your budget you may find you have money left over every day. My expenses so you can compare range from 5000 to 8000 baht a day plus another 1000 baht for a hotel. This pays for a decent night out in the beer bars and go gos. I'm not 30 years old anymore so i only go with one girl per day (typically) and on one or two days (usually the overly drunk days) i find myself heading back to my room alone at 5 am. These are the days i spend only the 5000 baht.

There are some party animals who spend 25000 baht a day though (from what i hear). Now that i think about it i have never seen 25000 baht at one time. :o You would have to hit some hi so places to spend that sort of money. Doubt such a place would let me in so my budget is safe for now.

What was your question again?

Hi!

I think I have posted on this topic before. On my last day in Pattaya I went into the Bay Breeze and the Intown Holiday hotels to inquire about the rates this winter. The rates I was quoted were as follows:

Bay Breeze - low season 500, high season 600. I also know that they will raise the rates 800-1000 on xmas day and new yers day.

Intown Hiliday - low season 500, high season 600 - 800. I dont remeber if they will raise the rates on the peak holidays but they probably will.

Both these hotels are on the same street as Honey Inn and in my opinion a better choice than both it and the Sawadee Seaview.

Here is contact info:

Bay breeze - tel./fax +6638 428383-4, +6638 429137, +6638 421314 email: baybreeze30@hotmail.com, baybreeze20@hotmail.com

Intown Holiday - tel. +6638 420696-701, fax +6638 420681, email: info@intownholiday.co.th

regards

ALHOLK

I agree with you about the Sabai Inn. I have stayed there many times over the years. Location has bar-beer complexes, GoGo, Many MPs, Big C, and nightclub(Kumpun), and baht buses at the door. VERY guest friendly.

You mistyped Lodge for Inn in this snip:

"The Sabai lodge is the pink building without a pool but has indoor facing rooms and a wonderfull staff."

Good Report.

_the PR

Pat,

From that list of options, it's no contest

Areca, by a mile !!

Relatively good location too, roughly half way between daytime delights of Yodsak and Walking St for nights. Also the Baukao area is intersting to "look at" while you take the 15 minute walk to Buffalo Bar (Third Road)

Enjoy.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

I've Stayed at the Inntown many times in the past, had to change rooms more times than I can remember trying to get one with decent A/C, and their room prices seem to be based on what they think you are willing to pay at the time. For these reasons I stopped staying there several years ago. Decided to give the place another try this December as I've been having problems finding sutiable lodging this time around.

Anyway, so far I've sent them three emails asking for a reservation and have yet to receive a single reply. What a way to do business. :rolleyes: This hotel is hit or miss in my opinion and is only an option on a walk in basis.

ST

Since I'm no expert I'll explain what I'm saying...I may be mis-understood!

Areca is an awesome hotel for the price and I do like it and aggree it is the best hotel on your list. But when you consider other info about the OP it isn't the choice here! The OP is a first timer to pattaya should be smack dab in the middle of it! I still think It's Penthouse, flipper or Sabai Inn for a first timer! Flipper is a great spot but cann't be booked...Penthouse the poster didn't mention and out of the other hotels Sabai works based on: Location to day activities, great pick up spots nearby, very large beer bar complex within 50 paces on soi 2 and 3, some BB open till 4 and 5 am... always women around ready for a go, club close by. This newbie wants action close with opportunity to sleep...soi 2 is quite with alot of action nearby! Yeah like I said earlier...it's all quit relative cause "It is Pattaya" and anything is close like-in a couple miles...by baht bus, motto or walking! I often walk everywhere in Pattaya!

SkiBum

Hi!

I agree that the staff isn't the greatest although I have always got a decent room. To be honest the Bay Breeze is my first choice and I use the Intown as a backup facility when the former is full. It seems common practice in Pattaya to either not answer bookings or answer them after a long time. How long have you waited for an answer.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived