Love Boat

Dunno why there's no moe publicity about it?!, Difficult to talk about a well kept secret when U have a look atthe building...

just compelled 2 posts I wrote earlier about the MP, any of U guys patronizing it?

Huge place, great setting , good looking girls, and no overcharge for white boys. Had a great time very recently there with a sideliner and will go again very soon. Mamasan from Poseidon moved to work there and a couple of thai friends followed her and are now regular customers. I understand why. Main hall, average looks, and rooms way above Natharee IMO, service was very much flawless as well but this one needs a a more complete study to compare - never had a GREAT time in natharee although it's usually OK

When there again a couple of times, from good to very good.

Last time was with a charming sideliner, was showing ethusiasm and slipped me inside her condomless. While heating up the action she got several red patches over her white face and neck. Lost some power thinking over it but might have been because whe was well into the sex session. For the least very professionnal performance if that's was feigning. Anyway moved a while to a safer game jerking off while looking at her spread legs and her discreetly siliconned tits and nose over the elegant bathtub. Some moments just a MP can give!

Again, while Love Boat caters mostly to asian, westerners are QUITE WELL treated and there's no overcharge. Be reminded it's quite posh with violin and piano player, so dress and behave accordingly if U wanna keep us welcome.

But most of all, go and enjoy it!

That was one of Chuwit's old places. It was called Honolulu when he owned it. All of his (ex) places are good, so have fun. They were called Victoria Secret, Emmanuelle, Hi-Class, Julianna and Copa Cabana. I have no idea what they are called now (outside of Love Boat).

In case you do not know of him, here's our boy riding the BTS:

chuwit01.jpg

Cheers,

SD

EDIT -- JXXXL, it is attached to the Radisson Hotel on Rama 9.

No commission I've noticed, if taxi drivers had much incentive to bring customers to Love Boat, I guess we'd read more reports about it. Anyway it's just besides Radisson Hotel (say Rama 9, although it's actually between Rama 9 and Petchburi)

Prices are 2000 for fishbowl, 2400 for 2 hours sideliners.

Than 2700 up for 1 and a half hour sideliner. Can't remember beeing quoted more than 4000 but some girls might be over that bar.

suadum

you state "he owned them"; has Chusit really sold them? he always talked about selling them and how difficult it was to find anybody interested to buy them. i have never heard anything that he actually sold them.

and the name Love Boat is not new; it was always called Honolulu - Love Boat

but on Bangkok Tonight they call it now "Long Beach"; here the actual info from this website:

Honolulu Love Boat Club Long Beach (Bath/soap massage)

555 Soi Soon Vijai,

Rama IX (next door to Radison Hotel) Tel: 0-2274-4040, 0-2274-4118,

Tel: 0-2641-5757

Hours: 1500-2400

• 1 month later...

Archived