Stickman this week regarding violence .

jitagawn

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
randomshots said:

Guys,

Let's clear up things... as long as you're catalan, orthodox and business owner I really don't care what colour you skin is ::

So, that must be why you needlessly used that offensive term for blaks.

Yet I'm more than a bit surprised of those edits after the long racist rantings in this thread

You mean the ones that you haven't read?

in the post #425981 randy said: "judged it a better use of my time to skip Ur long posts after reading a couple of shorter ones"

and the one about terrorist attacks.

Even more lost here.

Wonder as well why "italian" wasn't deleted as well as italian were -obviously I thought- the real target of that snipe ::

In short, you yourself have just admitted to be making sniping comments targeting a precise nationality yet you are accusing ME of doing so without even reading my posts. :rotfl:

This beautifully describes you.

Random, peace but shoot first. Twice.

I see you're aiming at Italians, randy, but if these are the results... practice first with easier targets! :rotfl:

FIGJAM said:
randomshots said:

Guys,

Let's clear up things... as long as you're catalan, orthodox and business owner I really don't care what colour you skin is ::

So, that must be why you needlessly used that offensive term for blaks.

Yet I'm more than a bit surprised of those edits after the long racist rantings in this thread

You mean the ones that you haven't read?

in the post #425981 randy said: "judged it a better use of my time to skip Ur long posts after reading a couple of shorter ones"

and the one about terrorist attacks.

Even more lost here.

Wonder as well why "italian" wasn't deleted as well as italian were -obviously I thought- the real target of that snipe ::

In short, you yourself have just admitted to be making sniping comments targeting a precise nationality yet you are accusing ME of doing so without even reading my posts. :rotfl:

This beautifully describes you.

Random, peace but shoot first. Twice.

I see you're aiming at Italians, randy, but if these are the results... practice first with easier targets! :rotfl:

Besides only attacking the poster and blaming him for the same thing you now practice, and not contributing to this thread, has this subject not run its course and been milked to death ???????

Just an observation here.....

BelgianBoy said:

Besides only attacking the poster and blaming him for the same thing you now practice,

Who's attacking who?

You've got a very selective mind.

and not contributing to this thread,

Where are BelgianBoy's contributions?

FIGJAM's are all over the thread (besides the OT ones aimed at equally OT posts).

has this subject not run its course and been milked to death ???????

Just an observation here.....

I agree but whenever I get involved in a topic I'm used to reply to whomever write to or about me.

I dislike "snipers" unable to bring on and thoroughly support serious in topic arguments and who quickly run off after their supposedly witty short remarks.

BTW, you have often been one.

" Besides only attacking the poster and blaming him for the same thing you now practice, and not contributing to this thread, has this subject not run its course and been milked to death ??????? "

BB, If you expect Figjam to give up the last word, or answering anything even remotely referring to him... well... you could as well try and implement Hebrew as first language in France...

Have a hard time as well figuring out how someone could miss the irony in the "catalan, orthodox and business owner " statement, especially someone mediterranean.

Figgy, my boy, long way to go...

Archived