the new Football Season-2005/2006

sayjann

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Teddy, what was the name of that nice red wine you were drinking on Thursday night? It was called EVERTON wasn't it! :o

You were a bit upset about the fact that Liverpool might sign Darren Bent while Chelsea get Shevchenko, however the second bottle of EVERTON certainly helped to ease your pain. :drunk:

How much did you have to drink?

I actually said that I was glad that Sheva had gone to Chelsea because then they would drop their interest in Bent and leave the field clear for us.

As to drinking a wine called Everton, there is no wine called Everton, is there?

this is the sort of Transfer business i like........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5043096.stm

12 Mill goes to MU for doing fuckall.

and it's coming out of Roman's pocket.........happy days.

but this pisses me off........

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=392023&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=&title=Gill+replaces+axed+Dein

how the fuck can i accuse Dein of being too influence when he has been kicked out?.

and to make matters worse Gill is voted in.........looks like i'm open to the abuse now............

i knew it wouldn't take long for a reply........

you saying your Owner had influence in getting Dein out?.

i know a lot of the PL Chairman were not happy with the influence that Dein had and they have got their revenge by voting him off.

but now MU have a lot of influence with Gill also high up in the G14 side of business.............are you a Member......... :dunno:

good sides are............... :yay:

the other Chairmen were probably shit scared of Gill.......6' 6" and built like a brick shithouse.........

Archived