Cathouse. New 'owner' screwed?

Yehtmae

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a little self-serving to say the least.

If I disclose then its advertising. I?m

caught between a rock and a hard place :)

Lots of speculation before... just hope the facts clear some of the unknowns, on what really took place. To be frank, I have no desire to profit from this situation, as its sad what did happen.

Still staying off topic...The ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) is conducting a seminar on UPC 600 - the new set of international rules that will govern LCs - on 10 November at the Dusit Thani in Bangkok. The speaker was (I believe) chair of the drafting committee.

Usually business seminars here are crap, but this sounds like it might be worthwhile. OK, I guess we should get back on topic...

suadum said:For a small biz like a bar, it is ALWAYS cash on delivery for supplies!

Cheers,

SD

You are right but some suppliers give a few days credit for a small charge up to a month for a relatively high margin.

I knew of one bar owner who had everything on the one month option and I was talking to him about a supply business I was setting up. He could not understand that after operating for one month, he was back to square one, and paying over the odds for his stock.

He couldn't grasp the fact that this month he had to pay for last months inventory and thus was effectively paying cash on delivery !

Needless to say, he has now disappeared from the scene.

Archived