free sex!!!

I have been to LOS twice now and have found I can get quite a few freebies. In fact on my first trip I had 3 stunners for several days at a time without paying anything. One of them was a girl in phuket who worked behind the bar at the jagger bar. I told her I didnt like go go girls and that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, she was round the mark, and I took her out after work. I didnt expect her to sleep with me so after an hour or so of drinking I told her I'd take her home. I took her home and was leaving when she stopped me and asked if she could come back to my hotel. I was a little surprised although I've learnt to expect anything in Thailand now, anyway after some seriously good shagging she told me she lives with a farang and thats why I couldnt come inside and we had to go to my hotel. I was quite flattered and she was upset because she knew by not going home her boyfriend would know something was up. I didnt think I would see her again but after a lot of persuading she came home with me the next nite too. Not bad considering no money ever exchnaged hands. In fact the second nite was my b'day so she actually bought me 5 shooters during the nite. I've also been picked up twice from bamboo beer bar and had possibly the greatest sex of my life from a girl who appeared to be an ordinary thai girl. she basically stalked me back to my hotel, I told her I was tired and I had been fucking my girlfriend all morning and wasn't up to the task but she just followed me anyway. we had great sex then she got in a huff when I explained I really did have a girlfriend and she couldnt stay as she would be around first thing in the morning. Another girl from bamboo was a P/T hooker and she had me for free, my girlfriend who is stunning has never gotten anymoney from me except i buy her drinks or a meal when we are out and another girl who was the classic BG who I had many times over the course of two trips and again no money changing hands WTF? Has anyone else had this type of experience?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you suggesting its just a story? like the loch ness monster or bermuda triangle?

i dont know if some of these girls did it without money because they were thinking longer term, who knows?

You must really be handsimman! Girls from every country fuck for free, so I dont know why LOS should be any different. It's just that vast majority of girls that hang out in the farang entertainment districts are on the game and are trying to make a living.

Some want the cash right after the deed, some prefer to try and land a big fish (you pay no money, me not bargirl!) only to hit you up months down the road and on the rare occassion, they are just looking for a good time with no strings attatched.

Is it possible your story is true? Absolutely but taking into account you have 4 posts total and the experience of other long time members on the board (who were once young and good looking ::) the ODDS are that you are just another troll.

"the ODDS are that you are just another troll."

No he's tom cruise..........

::

1 or 2 "freebies" on a trip I could believe it but more.......

If you are, handsome (by thai women's tastes), nicely and cleanly dress, freshly shaved and washed, a nice haircut (not hippie style)

healthy, polite, speak thai, live in Thailand

then

Yes you get "many" freebies.

(joke inside)

Nervous_Dog said:

Hey Damen, I think there is a Loch Ness Monster and the Bermuda Triangle is a very dangerous place!

DOG :)

You may be right. I;ve got something that resembles the Loch Ness monster in my pants. Maybe they are distance counsins?

And while I'm not so sure about the Bermuda Triangle, I can attest that the Bertha Triangle is a very dangerous place for man to venture.

The Bertha Triangle was a fury forrest located in the nether regions of a fat neighborhood girl (hence the nickname Big Bertha) who would take on all comers :o Several of my friends contracted diseases while attempting to navigate this area. Others still suffer from the emotional stress of knowing they fucked that fattest, ugliest bitch in the neighborhood, while completely sober :o :o

drogon said:

"the ODDS are that you are just another troll."

No he's tom cruise..........

Now that is a real insult :)

Tom Cruise has appears to have lost his fucking mind. I love when these guys get famous and suddenly become qualified to address every issue known to mankind. :banghead:

And what was up with that jumping up and down on the couch shit?

In fact

it is the

"without paying anything"

which for me is hard to believe, even with my actual girlfriend who

, by thai standards, has a very well paid job, does not pay everything.......I invite her to the restaurant etc....

You always pay something otherwise you would be a gigolo

By the way, when will a thai woman pay me a nice Ferrari?

Archived