free sex!!!

"By the way, when will a thai woman pay me a nice Ferrari? "

Dunno, but had thai girls pay me a bunch of things back west. Prolly as much a matter of how to play the game as plastic... Looking myself screwing a OK looking girl from Novotel tonight... jeez... what happenned to my abs???... now better off handing over generously 1000bhts notes...

But again it has a lot to do with attitude and social position. I have a western friend my age and as unfit who's still working in the nightscene and pulling a lot of freebies from progirls.

So yes, nothing to rave about

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes handsimman there are others who have the same experience as you. It's just we are leary about sharing them since some of the older board members tend to get touchy when they realize they aren't young anymore and didn't take advantage of the free opportunities that they could have gotten. (now there is a jab for you)

Ignore randomshots.

There is a big difference between going out and screwing a girl out of money and getting freebies. Just because some people can't seem to tell the difference (because those thai girls are such good actors in their opinion) they conclude that you should hand over extra money whenever you are with a girl. (there is another jab)

how do your abs look now?

The one guy I know who gets continual free sex, pisses me off no end is 50 and weighs twice as much as me.

The whole western concept of thinking that every girl wants a "Young good looking man" is crap here. Many don;t regardless of where they are in society (And my mate pulls high class girls mostly) they seem to prefer settled, wealthy, and have NO problem with age.

maybe the young guys just can;t take the fact us old farts are still pulling ffreebies :)

DOG

handsimman said:

I have been to LOS twice now and have found I can get quite a few freebies.

***Well done. I'm shocked....Do you mean that not ALL Thai girls are actually Prostitutes....Who would have ever thought !!!

although I've learnt to expect anything in Thailand now,

***I should think so, after all you have been there TWICE, quite the seasoned traveller..

... been picked up twice from bamboo beer bar ..... she basically stalked me back to my hotel,

*** Find anything unusual when you got there?? Like large feet, Adam's apple....5 o'clock shadow ????

Another girl from bamboo was a P/T hooker and she had me for free,

**** Some girls have all the luck !!!!

.....changing hands WTF?

**** sounds about right !!! 555

Has anyone else had this type of experience?

****Yeah, remember when I was about 13 had the same experience.......... But then I woke up and the sheets were all wet and sticky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chock dee Dumsoda :applause::grinyes: :grinyes: :hubba: :hubba: :neener::grinyes:

If you are in fact telling the truth, go for it! Good on ya mate as they would say in England...

I can guarantee you this, the guys who are saying "yeah right" probably do not look like Tom Cruise. I don't either but do secure the free offer from time to time it is just that in the venues I frequent I already have in mind to pay for my rounds. No chix banging on my door unexpected (though if they were absolute 10s id reconsider). You are too young and hansum man to understand that: you pay chicks to leave you. Leave you alone, not talk to you, come when called and give great sex. For all of this I WILL GLADLY PAY.

Oneye

Has anyone else had this type of experience?

---------------------------------

many times, and no bragging. It will not happen with a BG while she works though, but hanging out, not especially targeting a girl, instead flirting, joking with her, her friends. It seems this girl is doing fine, being pretty, she does as she wishes and you were at the good end of it.

Archived