free sex!!!

No

a troll is a personn wandering through a forum/board and writting about everything without having a single clue about the subject.

Or telling bull***.

I would like to know why you attack randomshots and dumsoda???

You just arrived on the forum and already wrote bull*** in the soi33 thread and I am a little bit confused, if you have so many freebies why did you pay a soi 33 girl?

I must say that i do not like your tone so if you do not stop attacking (yes attacking not expressing a different opinion which I could admit) fellow board members who simply expressed doubts I will be less than polite too.........

think about it and please calm down

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

The last person who dare write here he gets free or 500B S/Ts was hounded off NP.COM :(.....I forget his name, harmless fella really he was.

@lazyphil

I do not criticize him for the fact that he (supposedly?) go with freebies, I am happy for him if he really does

(I do myself but in not in the P4P scene)

but because he seems to be very aggressive and tends to tell bull****(see soi 33 post).

I do not want to flame him and some other board members only expressed their doubts but he became quite aggressive........

Weird said:

whooooooooops.

Lemme correct that. Sorry randomshots :)

Edit: n/m, I can't edit it. I meant to say ignore damen who immediatly tries to dismiss him as a troll.

Weird, you need to go back and reread my original post. At no time do I immediately try to dismiss him as a troll. I pointed out the reasons people may be skeptical about his original post.

follies said:

Of course there is nothing wrong with freebies......but best to be modest about your knowledge of Thailand. You are posting in a forum with vastly superior knowledge to yours. Listen to them, you will learn a lot (I know I did....).

I'd say that with age and experience comes better wisdom, which no doubt lots of these posters will try to pass off onto you. But they have to remember that making mistakes is what will cause other people to learn this wisdom also. I'd hesisitate to call any knowledge vastly superior to any others though. They might have more knowledge but that doesn't mean they always have the correct answer for any given situation. One can never know all the given specifics enless they are actually there. There is always more to learn (and with wisdom you find that out) and hence you eventually find that any knowledge you have is small compared to the knowledge that is still out there.

damen said:

Weird, you need to go back and reread my original post. At no time do I immediately try to dismiss him as a troll. I pointed out the reasons people may be skeptical about his original post.

Here, let me put it in a way you might understand it.

You must really be smart! People from every where must flock for your knowledge, so I don't know why these boards should be any different. It's just that the vast majority of these people are having different experiences and just trying to post them on this board.

Some have no problem going to bar after bar and leaving their girls behind with wads of cash and being butterflys, others like to look for girls who aren't interested in just money but having fun (woah, imagine that, and everybody thought they were different species? girls enjoying sex and having a good time? WTF).

Is it possible you weren't trying to be a flamer? Absolutely but taking into account that the original poster had only 4 posts, and you have no other given information about him to doubt him the ODDS are that you are just another troll.

I'll step in here...

Alot of people...like me... and many others get free sex all the time! Who cares if you pay for it or get it free! If your boasting: Try my par on the course...around 10 to 15 free-bees every trip...but who's counting! Dude the number of available women is very high in LOS and 90% aren't hookers! However, that's not the point! I like others enjoy going to a gogo and BF a girl as my fuckdoll for the night! I often don't even ask her name...why? Don't care...I'll forget it in 2 minutes! Why would you boast about getting freebees with hookers...try it with normal TG and boast about that! Maybeeeeeeeeee THE HOOKERS FEEL SORRY WHEN THEY COP a FEEL and give it free out of pity! Maybe your like alot of guys here and get women all the time...

SkiBum

SkiBum said:

I'll step in here...

Alot of people...like me... and many others get free sex all the time! Who cares if you pay for it or get it free! If your boasting: Try my par on the course...around 10 to 15 free-bees every trip...but who's counting! Dude the number of available women is very high in LOS and 90% aren't hookers! However, that's not the point! I like others enjoy going to a gogo and BF a girl as my fuckdoll for the night! I often don't even ask her name...why? Don't care...I'll forget it in 2 minutes! Why would you boast about getting freebees with hookers...try it with normal TG and boast about that! Maybeeeeeeeeee THE HOOKERS FEEL SORRY WHEN THEY COP a FEEL and give it free out of pity! Maybe your like alot of guys here and get women all the time...

SkiBum

The only person trying to start an e-penis contest is you SkiBum. Re-read his original post, he asked if anybody had an experience like his. He didn't say, "I bet nobody else has done this" or any thing like that.

It's so stupid how everybody on this board thinks it's "boasting" or "bragging" if somebody shares an experience where they came out on top.

Maybe I'm confused but all experiences are welcome to be posted, and not just ones where farangs get screwed out of money?

Archived