How Much?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

that's just you.

they find out your name is Roman and how big your bank balance is......... :grinyes:

us mere mortals get the cheaper models........... :chili:

Nah...get the same models, only cheaper. :) For those who know the U.S. pricing for new automobiles, here's an analogy:

Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)--$30,000; (Nobody pays this or any premium added unless they're "flat-liners" or the vehicle is in such "real" high demand that paying such a price is the only way you an get the vehicle and you MUST have that particular vehicle. Dealer's discounted price: $27,000; manufacturer's rebate: $1,000; maybe a "loyalty" discount to those who already own such a vehicle--$500 discount; "first time buyer"--$500 discount; recent college grad--$500 discount; end of year incentives to dealers to move cars and passed on to consumer--maybe another $2000; "employee's and friends and family" dscounts. Depending on the vehicle, it is quite possible to get at least 20% off the MSRP...maybe 30%. And that includes some "luxury" models. A friend of mine bought a new truck last month that had a MSRP of 36,000 bucks. He thought he got a great deal for 28,000...until last week when more incentives came out and he could've bought it this week for 26,000 :: Same, same for the working girl.

Hugh (mak)

I always pay around 1500.00 bht LT! I've rarely gone higher or lower. Yeah, ST is around 1000.00! Have had only 2 problems in the last 6 or so years! Once, a girl in cowboys laughed at the price...guess she thought she needed 3000 plus...yeah right! Droped her so fast her head spun...She thought it was a negiotiation. For the rest of the night and everytime I've ever seen her since she asks to go with me for 1500...I laugh and always walk away! She developed a crush!

99.9% of the girls in LOS will go for this price! Alot of them do it for...who the hell knows! I think, if you look half decent and are happy and fun or play around alot and always smile girls gravitate to you...Thai girls like guys like this! Several of the girls I've gotten at this price tell me there last customer paid xy and z more some as high as 400 US over the 1500 I pay! I guess it really is about being smart. You want to pay your maid a good wage so she is happy not enough for her not to have to work all week or longer! I want to be fair and 1500 and 1000 is the ticket it's a weeks salary for most non- college educated maids of my sexual desire!

SkiBum

samak said:

if you paid 2000 THB 6 and more years ago, then with all the deflation and devaluation of the Baht and the GDP increase and average salary increase in Thailand, you should pay her 3000 THB or more!

don't listen to Farang Khee Niaow's like Suadum! he spends too much on the booze and parties and then wants to save on the girls.

Interesting point of view, would love to watch you discuss the Pros / Cons of the first point with the average BG...555...yet I suppose, as soon as they twigged it was an increase, I'm sure they would agree whole heartedly.

Personally, I tend to agree with Suadum's "Fee structure", but am not adverse to dropping 2k, for efforts above & beyond the call of duty.......my own "Purple star"...if you like... rewarding acts of selfless bravery....55555

Your second point, while in jest, is something that has always not sat well with me...yes at times I've ended up with a fairly hefty bar tab (by my standards at least) ....the girl see this when they settle the account for you...........and then you take the girl back to your room...do all sorts of debauched, disgusting, wierd, unnatural and delightful !!! things to her, AFTER you have requested her to complete all sorts of vile, degrading and absolutely mind blowing acts of depravity on you.......

THEN, you throw her the "crumbs"...like 25 - 30% of what the bar tab was......call me soft, but sometimes....just sometimes, I find this a tad distasteful and find myself tipping an additional purple one....for fucks sake it's only the price of a few drinks....

Flame me all you like for driving up prices, but at least I sleep well.....(especially after a session that I deem worthy of additional reward)

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

I'm with you, Dumsoda. Indeed, when the girl has seen your bartab for the night, which can easily be close to the monthly pay for a ricefield worker, it would be extremely insulting if you'd pay her less than that for all the depraving things (I liked your description) you expect her to indulge in.

I usually pay 2000, sometimes 2500 for services beyond the call of duty, 1500 for lukewarm or newbie performances. all LT, don't usually do anything else, except MP, which I pay standard time fee plus 1500.

Got quoted 1600 for a ST with two girls from BB Soi7, but I declined. Not because of price, but of my own level of exhaustion

Trip report following soon.

Cheapest I've ever had has been 600 baht ST from a freelancer I met on Sukhumvit around Soi 5. She was only young, nice body and pretty good at what she did - I could never understand why she quoted so low? Cheapest LT was 1000 from a BG 7 lady, which included both afternoon, evening and morning fun. I still see her occasionally for more of the same, and several times with her gf included, but then only on a ST basis. Cheapest doubleheader was 1500 from 2 BG 7 girls. No girl-girl action, and a bit mechanical, but both very flexible and eager to please.

Normally its 1000 to 1500 for ST and 1500 - 2000 LT, with the most being 3500 + tips at Eden, but of course that experience is in a whole different ball park.

samak said:

if you paid 2000 THB 6 and more years ago, then with all the deflation and devaluation of the Baht and the GDP increase and average salary increase in Thailand, you should pay her 3000 THB or more!

don't listen to Farang Khee Niaow's like Suadum! he spends too much on the booze and parties and then wants to save on the girls.

6-10 years ago i used to pay 300 THB per shot. nowadays i have increased the fee to a amazing 500 THB per shot (66.6% increase); this increase is not inflation driven but mainly due to the fact that nowadays i am too bored to shoot too many times a night!

Ha ha ..now the truth is out.....cant!! :neener:

Archived